Internal BDM - IBM & Red Hat Annuities Specialist
This job posting is no longer active.
Auckland, New Zealand
Job ID: 57858
Is your career hitting target?
At Ingram Micro, we encourage our team to aim high—whilst providing the support, training, flexibility and opportunities to help you reach your career targets.
Internal Business Development Manager
As Ingram’s Internal Business Development Manager for IBM’s & Red Hat your passion, for engagement and enablement will set you apart from everyone else, with a proven ability to engage with multiple stakeholders. Your key focus will be to handle end-to-end process for the vendor, including quoting, business development, invoicing, invoice reconciliation, and on occasion Key Account Support responsibilities.
You will be:
- Achieving revenue & gross margin targets each month whilst developing strong business relationships with Ingram’s strategic business partners.
- Responsible for Quote Management for the to ensure pricing matches entitlements and requested support services.
- Overall Contract Management responsibilities including vendor billing, managing annuities, contract maintenance & weekly reporting.
- End-to-end clean Order Management by ensuring orders are placed accurately in SAP and all machine and contract details are loaded into annuities for future tracking of contracts.
- Ensure all details for Quote Management, Contract Management and Order Management are uploaded with 100% accuracy and perform checks to ensure mistakes are eliminated.
- Effectively communicate all available service offerings to enable resellers to offer best solutions and leverage all promotions out in the marketplace.
You will bring:
- Proven sales experience with knowledge of the IT industry and/or reseller channel landscape
- Top level communication skills, negotiation and organisational skills
- The drive to understand and help execute on business strategies
- Strong understanding of Excel, with an eye for detail and confidence in producing weekly reporting, forecasting and data analysis
- Superior relationship building skills and able to understand and help execute on business strategies
We are Ingram Micro:
It is no surprise that technology powers the planet. But what might surprise you is that Ingram Micro can reach more than 90% of the global population.
By joining us, you make Ingram Micro’s contribution a reality: helping businesses grow, supporting industries from healthcare to education with their technology, or even connecting the world.
What is in it for you? Well, we take great care of our people, everyone is made to feel welcome, and opportunities to grow apply to all. But the prospect of shaping the future through technology is something you are unlikely to find anywhere else.
Let’s shape tomorrow.