Sr. Professional, Treasury-IND
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 57423
Deputy Manager Treasury (Finance)
Treasury - Finance (FPA)
- SUMMARY (Summarize what the basic job function)
Responsible for Treasury Management
- MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES (List the major responsibilities of the job)
Hedging & Compliance
- Hedging of inventory, back to back PO & Marketing Call orders
- Non-Deliverable Forwards (NDF) for intercompany funding
- Quarterly Certification of hedging Contracts
- Forward Contracts utilization and confirmation
- Monitoring & updating FX rates in ERP
Assisting in Cash flow preparation and Working Capital analysis:
- Cashflow planning and forecasting
- Managing funds across the banks
- Analyze Business Unit wise working capital requirements and allocation of capital
- Assisting in Working capital performance tracking and necessary actions
Banking Credit Facilities Renewals and New Proposals:
- Ensure that Banking credit facilities are renewed on time
- Evaluate new banking proposals, review the related documents and assess the benefit to the Company
- Assisting in compliance related to credit rating of the company
- Drive Vendor and Customer Financing Solutions
- Adhere to the banking regulations and compliances and timely reporting.
Trade Banking Support to Business
- Sound knowledge of Letter of credit, Bank Guarantee and day to day operations of the banks.
- Opening & Tracking of Letter of Credit (LC) as per Incoterms
- Issuance, Renewal & Tracking of BGs to vendors, customs & tax authorities
- Issuance, Renewal & Tracking of Corporate Guarantees favoring Vendors & Banks
- Ensure timely closure of Bill of Entries in IDPMS & EDPMS
- Good understanding of ECB and Buyer’s Credit regulations
Assisting in Month Close activities, Accounting and Preparation of Bank Reconciliation:
- To ensure no aged unreconciled entries in the Bank Reconciliation
- To ensure timely completion of month close activities and relevant schedules
- Provide relevant information to SOX & Statutory Auditors
- Timely and accurate reporting to Corporate HQ.
- Preparing and reviewing Monthly Treasury Report and submission to the top management.
- JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- FORMAL EDUCATION:
(Eg: degrees, courses of study, certification)
CA / CWA
- WORK EXPERIENCE:
(Eg: Minimum amount of directly related work experience.)
5 to 7 years of experience in treasury and Finance
- ADDITIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
Knowledge MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word. Knowledge of Power BI/Power Automate would be an added advantage.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.