Senior Credit Manager
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Job ID: 56682
Description Why work at Ingram MicroIngram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Responsibilities & End-Results
- Provide leadership to the overall credit department and make sure the function is properly organized, staffed, developed, motivated in order to efficiently and effectively supporting business within manageable credit risk.
- Refine “Order-To-Cash” cycle continuously with business team, aiming at maximizing effectiveness and efficiency of credit and collection functions.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures for investigating and evaluating new and existing customer credit-worthiness and extending or revoking credit lines/limits.
- Coordinates with internal departments to resolve billing disputes that may affect the ability to collect receivables.
- Manage collection risk and control bad debt, timely reserve bad debt provisions for doubtful accounts.
- Recommends and implements credit extensions/revocations, and/or legal action where necessary.
- Develops and maintains relationships with outside credit insurance agencies and collection lawyers.
- Timely reconcile AR with customers
- Timely manage accounts receivable, control pass due AR and DSO to meet company goals, and update collection follow up actions. Identify high risk situations and communicate to management so action can be taken timely and avert the risk. Must be able to balance the AR credit risk with the company’s revenue targets.
- Ensures procedures and internal controls are followed in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley initiatives.
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- 4 year university degree with Major in Finance, Accounting, or Economic, BA. MBA preferred
- Minimum 8 years experience in Finance with senior roles in credit control and AR management.
- Excellent interpersonal, communicational and negotiation skill
- Detail oriented and performs well under pressure and work independently.
- Can deliver results with minor supervision.
- Fluent English, both Spoken and Written
- Excellent analytical and Excel skills