Technical Pre-Sales Consultant - Cyber Security (Based in Qatar)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 57945
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Technical Pre-Sales Consultant - Cyber Security (Based in Qatar) with a great technical background and customer facing delivery experience. The successful candidate will possess strong consulting skills and possess in-depth experience in security operations, cyber threat intelligence, and computer incident response to work with Ingram Micro services team.
What will you do?
- Strong knowledge of information security principles
- Convert customers /resellers inquiries into the right technical solutions
- Meet with end users to better understand their requirements if necessary.
- Generate Bill of Materials
- Conduct demos and proof of concept in Ingram Micro’s demo center (where applicable) to present right solution to customers (reseller and/or end user) or on the customer site
- Design solutions blocks in collaboration with hardware/software vendors and present the same to customers.
- Arrange and conduct technical training for partners/customers
- Arrange and conduct in-house technical training for Ingram Micro’s partner (where applicable) as per target assign
- Develop and maintain long-term relation with partners and clients.
- Develop and Deliver Cyber Security Related presentation to both technical/business audience to showcase product capabilities, ROI and value proposition.
Which Talent do you bring?
What's in it for you?
- You have 8+ years of experience working in a pre-sales/technical role.
- You have experience in cyber security products.
- You have cyber security-related certifications.
- You are enthusiastic and driven by results with a strong will to succeed.
- You are a self-starter, self-motivated and a team player.
- You have a strong ‘customer-first mentality able to utilize your relationships to drive results
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get the opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected, and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of success: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage, and Talents.