Engineer, Software Development-PHL
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 57792
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Designs, develops, tests, debugs and implements operating systems components, software tools, and utilities. Determines systems software design requirements.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency. Generates systems software engineering policies, standards and procedures.
What you bring to the role:
- Established and productive professional individual contributor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least two years experience in SQL | VBA and Macros
- Can work night shift (9pm to 6am)
- Solid foundation in doing automations and reports
- Experience, skills and knowledge in Power BI, Python and .Net an advantage
- Can-do attitude and enjoys learning
- Good eye for details and accuracy as well as documentation
- A passion for technology and software development along with an eagerness to delve into any problem.
- Works independently with general supervision.
- May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices. Works on moderate to complex projects.
- A four year college degree (or additional experience in a related field) and 2 to 3 years functional and specific experience required
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.