Manager, Accounting (AP APAC)
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 57320
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
The Manager, Accounting is responsible for managing the activities performed by Supervisors and Associates within their team(s). This includes but not limited to:
What you bring to the role:
- Ensuring that SLA’s and other objectives are met
- Coaching of Supervisors and/or associates, Overseeing hiring, training/development of associates;
- Collaborating with Country Business Leaders on strategic planning, productivity optimization, business solutions and problem resolution
- Recommending, implementing and working with SMEs on process improvements
- Headcount planning including interviewing of Supervisors and select Sr Associate level positions.
- Maintaining business continuity plans and implementing if necessary
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Manages experienced professionals who exercise latitude and independence in assignments.
- Sets goals and objectives for team members for achievement of operational results.
- Problems faced may be difficult to moderately complex.
- Influences others outside of own job area regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Manages a staff of professional and support associates.
- Makes day-to-day decisions for group/department.
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
- Assignments are defined in terms of activities and objectives.
- Objectives for assigned area defined by upper management.
- Some latitude to make decisions to achieve defined goal.
- Will generally have assumed at least the Senior Professional level of experience before becoming a manager.
- Regularly applies expertise in day-to-day activities.
- May fill the role of a staff member in complex situations.
- Requires a four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 4 years of position specific experience and 2 years of supervisory experience or 4 years of management experience.