Associate Professional, Accounting (Vendor Debits - AU)
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 57975
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
• Will handle Vendor Debit – Back End for the complex portfolio of HPE and Zebra Tech.
• Daily tasks involve issues resolution, Reconciliation Database Tool update and regular cadence call with the vendor. Coverage is critical to maintain portfolio handling and vendor relationship for both HPE and Zebra Tech.
• Perform daily claims dispute on rejections and credit note reconciliation. Margin adjustments/write-offs due to PIR issues calculated based on serial no. and actual PO cost. Review vendor debit note for rebate claw back due to return and reversal of ACOP. Send open claims report to the vendor for aging management and discussion during con call to address issues or concerns.
• Average monthly claims for HPE is $4M and $700K for Zebra Tech. Each vendor with average 4k total claim lines.
• GL Tracking and Clearing – monitors overpayment GL 200300 for utilization of funds which is part of BE daily reconciliation process. Monthly review of GL for P/L release. Clearing of GL 200630 and 200632 which is done weekly and during month-end closing.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.