Program Manager - Digital Marketing
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 58093
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates.
Ingram Micro’s Global Business Intelligence and Analytics provide a unique competitive advantage through our data-driven consultation approach in shaping go-to-market strategies. Our culture of innovation and our meticulous execution help our partners realize increased revenues and profitability for their business initiatives. Our team is highly specialized in digital marketing, data visualization, and data sciences that can yield valuable market insights and craft effective strategies to capitalize on market opportunities at the right time. We are seeking a Project Manager to join our growing global organization.
We are seeking a Project Manager, Marketing Automation to join our growing Global Business Intelligence organization. Our team is highly specialized in digital marketing, data visualization, and data sciences that can yield valuable market insights and craft effective strategies to capitalize on market opportunities at the right time. The right candidate will complement the team by bringing a versatile skill set, using innovative tactics and strategies to increase the effectiveness of all digital marketing initiatives.
The Digital Marketing Project Manager is a valuable member of our Marketing Automation Team, which facilitates global demand generation and marketing automation projects for multiple countries around the world. The Programs team in the Global Business Intelligence Business unit oversees all scoping, implementation, reporting, workflow development, and program execution. The Programs team will work hand in hand with our Programs Operations Team a multi-national team with team members around the globe, primarily in Irvine (CA- USA), Barcelona and Santander (Spain), and Chennai (India).
The Project Manager will support our program execution through the gathering of required elements and collateral, and collaboration with business managers and marketers embedded in the country executing the campaign. This role will also support the deployment of email campaigns and newsletters on behalf of the country's organizations.
- Confirm scope is properly defined
- Ensure the project follows the detailed work plan, which sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Follow the schedule for project completion and communicates any obstacles or delays that affect the project timeline
- Review the project schedule with BI staff to ensure all resources are aware and aligned in preparation for execution
- Gather all the required elements necessary to begin the project to life, including logos, assets, collateral and copy in the native language.
- Must be very aggressive and communicate often in order to gather all required materials for the project.
- Oversee project/program execution
- Oversee the execution of the project plan
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project – support project workflow through JIRA
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Communicate with project sponsors
Post Project Completion
- Ensure ROI and performance stats are made available to the Program Manager and Consultant responsible for the project
Education: Bachelor's degree or relevant additional experience in a related field.
Experience: 1 to 3 years of related industry experience in program management, project management, or digital marketing experience.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (e.g. Eloqua, Marketo) is strongly preferred.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and SQL are strongly preferred.
- Experience with workflow tools desired (JIRA, PODIO)
- Experience working within the digital marketing domain, including Email Marketing, Paid Search, SEO, Web Analytics and Social Media
- Possess the ability to think strategically, examine, and re-engineer operations and procedures and implement new strategies and procedures.
- Possess the ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal format, as well as manage details, and represent IM in a professional manner. Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others and foster a cooperative work environment.
- Must possess project and time management skills.
- Skilled in handling projects and good follow-up skills. Possess the ability to maintain rapport with customer contacts and vendor representatives. Must be able to prioritize assignments.
- Program planning and implementation skills; including strong organizational skills and conflict resolution
- Flexible schedule and Hybrid work model ⌚️
- Fridays, summer and Christmas reduced time ⌛️
- Tickets Restaurant
- Medical and dental insurance
- Flexible compensation
- Technical training by department
- English and Spanish lessons
- Career paths by department
- Monthly bonus for home electricity
- Free coffee and cold drinks ☕️
- Arcade machine
- Team building events
- RSC activities ♻️
- Annual salary review depending on performance
- International and multicultural environment