Professional, Cyber Security-IND
This job posting is no longer active.
Chennai, TN, India
Job ID: 58155
Ingram Micro is the business behind the world’s brands, providing more ways to realize the promise of technology®. We are an integral part of the technology ecosystem, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
Ingram Micro is looking for some amazing risk analysts. This position is responsible for supporting the third-party (vendor) risk management program at Ingram Micro. The candidate will work closely with team leadership to conduct initial due diligence and ongoing risk monitoring of new and existing vendors. The candidate will help maintain the Information Security risk register, tracking compliance tasks within the Information Technology team and business to ensure issues are remediated according to plan. Project management experience would be a plus, but not required.
The ideal candidate has hands-on experience with the procurement process. Direct experience with contract language and negotiation with vendors is highly desirable. In addition, an ideal candidate would have a cybersecurity background and experience.
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirements
The ideal candidate will have one or more of the following skills and/or qualifications:
- Procurement process
- Contract language
- Contract negotiation
- Experience managing a risk register
- Experience creating remediation plans for cyber risks
- Experience creating presentations for all types of audiences
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Internal audit experience with ITGCs
- 4 Year College Degree in a related field (Computer Science, Business Management, Finance, Engineering, etc.) required
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in information security, risk management, internal audit, technical writing, or information security governance
- Related training or certifications a plus (for example: SANS training, CISSP, CIPP, CRISC or CISM Certification a plus)