Iaas Business Development Manager - Join our Talent Pool
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business that is growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. With a pulse on IoT, CyberSecurity, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more.
What you’ll do
We are currently looking to create talent pool for two upcoming Cloud (IaaS) Business Development Executives Roles - Azure who will be committed to growing and driving our new business, specifically focused on Cloud (IaaS) Solutions for Azure. Based in Melbourne or Brisbane, this role will be responsible for developing strategies to help win, grow and maintain business within an existing customer base along with building a solid pipeline of recurring business.
Additional key responsibilities for this position will be but not limited to:
- Interfacing with Internal Sales Representatives and Business Managers on all business opportunities and to identify new opportunities within the accounts
- Driving sales and opportunities through both existing and new accounts
- Facilitating and driving relationships between the vendor and reseller to cement our position as the distributor of choice
- Identifying and resolving issues within the accounts in conjunction with internal sales and support teams
What you’ll bring
A true hunter spirit and a customer focused mindset.
- Min of 5 years relevant Business Development experience in a Business-to-Business environment, with experience selling Cloud and IaaS solutions
- Certifications in Microsoft Azure will be desirable
- Proven experience developing and maintaining core business along with a proven ability to introduce complimentary offerings
- Outstanding sales achievements
- Account planning and Disciplined forecasting
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Initiative and leadership qualities
- Application of a “Can Do Attitude” and ability to be a self-starter
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to help drive Ingram Micro’s value proposition and further cement our position of market leadership. You will be working side by side with leading vendors along with a team of industry professionals. Ideally the successful candidate will have previous experience within the IT sector.
What’s On Offer:
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine Career Progression Pathways
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Flexible Working Environment
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Staff Purchase Policy, Benefits Scheme & Birthday Leave
- Wellness programs
- Work from Home Allowance
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.