Data Analyst - BI (Pricing)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 57153
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates. Pricing Consultant II is responsible for the development and implementation of pricing strategies to maximize sales and market penetration and ensure long-term profitability objectives are met. Pricing Consultants administer projects designed to provide a comprehensive view of the company's competitive pricing position and insight on the impact of pricing changes on profitability and growth rates. To this end they develop and maintain databases designed to monitor changes in the marketplace and their impact on the corporation. In addition to the macro analysis we also analyze customer price sensitivity and elasticity. Armed with this data the Consultant works in conjunction with marketing, development and finance functions on setting prices, testing pricing and promotion strategies, and determining go-to-market pricing on new product launches.
- Relationships with business stakeholders
- Experience in querying large data sets
- Summarizing complex analytics to key points for a business audience
- Be familiar with the different sources of data throughout the company and how to query it.
- Explain and understand statistical models
- Validate your findings
Education, knowledge and experience
- Advanced degree (MA or PhD) in engineering, statistics, mathematics or economics
- MS degree with at least five years of sales finance, pricing management or revenue acceleration, or PhD degree with two years of experience:
- He or she to have experience applying problem-solving and experience based judgement to complex challenges by focusing on the critical issues and constraints that affect business performance.
- Demonstrate leadership, a sharp analytical mind, creativity, and the ability to work with people across all levels in an organization to make them successful.
- Define pricing issues and identify how pricing facts, data and decision link to overall business strategy issues
- Synthesize findings, develop recommendations, and communicate effectively to all levels of the business
- Think strategically and value the ‘big picture’ to focus on what is best for the company.
- Flexible schedule and Hybrid work model ⌚️
- Fridays, summer and Christmas reduced time ⌛️
- Tickets Restaurant
- Medical and dental insurance
- Flexible compensation
- Technical training by department
- English and Spanish lessons
- Career paths by department
- Monthly bonus for home electricity
- Free coffee and cold drinks ☕️
- Arcade machine
- Team building events
- RSC activities ♻️
- Annual salary review depending on performance
- International and multicultural environment