Import & Export Coordinator (Based in Dubai) - UAE
This job posting is no longer active.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 58230
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
About the role: "Import & Export Coordinator"
In this role, you'll Oversee the day-to-day functions of Logistics & Warehousing in compliance with the procedures and guidelines set by the company and Ensure that all tasks are executed within the given deadlines and maintain delivery schedules as per service levels committed.
- Coordinate with freight forwarders to nominate best price freight forwarder for incoming shipments
- Follow up with Freight forwarders for Clearance and delivery of Inbound shipment at IM/IM nominated Warehouse.
- Get Inward stock confirmation from Warehouse and process GRN in system.
- Communicate all delays or variances to Purchase and Product teams to ensure all concerned persons are updated on all open jobs
- Conducting periodical checks at warehouse to ensure Inventory remains intact
- Conducting the cycle count stock audits, reporting and following up on any discrepancies and adjusting stock to match the system and vice versa.
- Ensure that Warehouse Outbound operations are conducted as per agreed service levels
- Adhere to cut of timings for all Outbound orders generated in system
- After delivery, keep POD securely and in retrievable condition
- Daily Reporting.
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Qualification: Relevant Degree in Operations or Warehouse Management
- Experience: 3 to 4 yrs. in Warehousing/Logistics
- Experience in an international IT distribution environment or Logistics company is a plus.
- Knowledge of stock keeping and warehouse management functions.
- Knowledge and experience of using a handheld scanner in WMS environment
- Knowledge of customs rules and regulations