Professional, Web Development-IND
Chennai, TN, India
Job ID: 58217
Description Who are we?Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
About Ingram Micro India
Ingram Micro India is the top IT Distribution company in India with a nationwide presence at nearly 40+ locations. As a subsidiary of Ingram Micro worldwide we bring to India the best of business practices and our state-of-the-art information systems in worldwide distribution. We are committed to be the best wholesale provider of IT products and services in India providing real value to our customers and principals.
What will you do?
Which Talent do you bring?
- The Associate Professional, Digital Marketing is a critical team member in our growing Global Business Intelligence organization.
- Our team is highly specialized in digital marketing, data visualization and data sciences that can yield valuable market insights and craft effective strategies to capitalize on market opportunities at the right time.
- The right candidate will complement the team by bringing a versatile skill set, using innovative tactics and strategies to increase the effectiveness of all digital marketing initiatives.
We are looking for bright talented people to join our team. The culture is fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and has a start-up mentality within the foundation of a Fortune 500 company.Technical skills required for this position are:
- We are seeking front-end web developers with 3-7 years of work experience.
- Your primary responsibility will be to develop responsive emails and campaign flows for execution.
- You will join a team of highly skilled front-end web developers and marketing automation experts, who will train you on the key concepts of email marketing and tools used for marketing automation.
- Strong in HTML and CSS
- Understanding of different email clients (Outlook, GMail, iOS Mail etc.), how they handle CSS and render HTML emails is a big advantage
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is desirable.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is mandatory
- Knowledge in any of the Marketing Automation tools like Eloqua, Pardot, Adobe Campaign, ExactTarget, Marketo is an added advantage, but not mandatory
What's in it for you?
Apart from an industry-leading salary package, you will get the following added benefits:
- Work with a highly motivated team and leadership that will help you achieve great technical and professional skills.
- A fun working environment with periodic team outings.
- The opportunity to become an expert front-end developer, develop creative skills and master the concepts of Marketing Automation.
This is an excellent opportunity for talented techies to grow their careers in Enterprise Marketing Management, which is one of the fastest-growing sectors in IT. We invite you to be a part of Ingram Micro and have a successful and rewarding career.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected, and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of success: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage, and Talents.