Due to continue growth we are looking for talented Sales Specialists across a number of our key vendors. Working as part of a large, experienced team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, you will have the flexibility of working between a lively office and home.
The training provided will enable you to obtain a strong understanding of the relevant programmes, incentives, products, and services offered by our vendors, to enable you to provide the best-in-class service and support to your customer base.
As a Sales Specialist you will…
Be assigned a predetermined client base to sell and promote products and services via phone and email, enabling our partners and vendors to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
This position will not expect you to engage in direct ‘cold-calling’
- Understand, sell, and promote services to support the demands of the technical solution.
- Support and advise customers of suitable products and services which fit their business needs.
- Become a Trusted Advisor, building strong relationships, maintaining an excellent rapport, and executing on high standards of customer service, whilst maintaining and growing revenue and profit
- Working calmly and methodically in a fast-paced, demanding environment, displaying a high level of organisational skill and a keen ability to problem solve
- Manage and provide pipeline and forecast updates including account plans
- Build and obtain suitable vendor accreditations as required/available
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have…
- Previous experience in a Sales, Account Management and/or administrative environment with a proven track record of success
- Excellent communicator, over the phone, via email and face to face
- Have the drive and motivation to understand their subject matter, to continuously learn the new technology releases in an ever-changing environment
- Good PC skills, including Microsoft Office suite, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel. CRM experience preferable
- A desire and ability to understand and improve systems, programmes, and processes
Who you are…
- Customer Obsessed: Inherently understands customer needs and provides the best customer experience at all times.
- Team Collaborator: Can work across internal and external teams of all levels to proactively support the customer to reach the desired result
- Add that value: Can work to understand Ingram Micro’s Value proposition, business model, service offerings and USPs in relation to competitive offerings and be able to explain and position them appropriately
- Results Driven: Interest in helping customers reach their required solutions whilst driving towards achievement of a monthly target, taking ownership, and seeing things through to resolution
- Self-growth: Have the drive and motivation to proactively develop their own skills to enable their development as part of a unique Individual Development Plan
- A passion for IT: A willingness to continuously develop knowledge of Vendors portfolio is a must.
Who we are…
Ingram Micro, a fortune 500 company, is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.
Enabling our partners and vendors to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. We are proud to be associated with names such as Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Hewlett–Packard, Dell, Epos Audio and Lenovo.
No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
But none of this is achievable without great people, with a complete customer focus.
Benefits of working at Ingram Micro
- 23 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Competitive salary and commission
- Hybrid working – 3 days in office & 2 days working from home
- Continuous professional career development
- Benefits Hub – access negotiated discounts, online shopping cards & other exclusive deals
- Avia Pension plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private Medical & Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Free eyecare vouchers
Make an application to join the team!
Our team is as much about our people as it is our customers and business partners. We want associates with a strong desire to succeed. We offer a competitive base, commission, market leading incentives programme and clear career development. You will receive full training on the products you will be specialising in, and you will have access to a world leading catalogue of technology-based learning.