Associate Network Engineer
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 52233
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.Position Summary:The Associate Network Engineer is responsible for the lifecycle and maintenance of Network devices Globally making sure that all the devices are complying within the supportable Hardware/IOS/Firmware versions (upgrades, patching, decommissioning etc.). The Associate is also going to be responsible in day to day Network Operations - operating and maintaining various tools and application necessary to manage Ingram Micro assets.What you bring to the role:
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Direct/Manage/Supervise the organization's computer systems and network environment to ensure optimization of overall network and supporting systems. Plan and execute the installation, configuration, and maintenance of PC and server hardware, software, LAN and WAN networks, and operating systems
- Maintain operating efficiency and stability, ensure the security and integrity of all systems and data, and respond to outages and other issues. Responsible for all aspects of system and network administration including routers, firewalls, servers, computers, hardware/software, data recovery and back up.
- Collaborate with other departments to prioritize systems/network needs and upgrade systems, as necessary
- Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 1-2 years functional experience in Network
- Must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any related course
- Demonstrates integrity and professionalism in taking responsibility.
- Able to work independently and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate clearly with a wide range of people such as peers, managers, customers, and vendors via phone or email.
- Experienced working with different third-party Vendors and Support
- Licenses or certifications: CCNA or CCNP (preferred)
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- Ability to work on shifting schedules, holidays and weekends.
- Ability to work in hybrid set-up.