Engineer, Application Support
This job posting is no longer active.
Santander, CB, Spain
Job ID: 58321
At CloudBlue, we’re changing the way the world does business. CloudBlue, the world’s largest cloud platform provider, powers marketplaces with a total of 30 million seats globally. We offer the energy of a start-up with the resources and backing a multi-billion corporation: Ingram Micro.
We’re helping businesses transform and grow into their future without limitations.
Our values illustrate why we are one of the best places to work:
- Our trust in our team
- Our creative engine
- Our strive for excellence
- Our passion and energy
We’re an ambitious and hard-working team that runs fast, cuts through ambiguity and courageously takes risks. At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. Learn more about our team and how we are leading the XaaS revolution.
CloudBlue is seeking a Senior Support Engineer focused on supporting our CloudBlue customers. In this role, you’ll be responsible for providing quality and professional support for CloudBlue products, helping customers from all over the world 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by email and over the phone. In this role you will answer how-to questions, recommend best practices, diagnose and troubleshoot problems related to CloudBlue products.
- Provide support to customers globally via email and over the phone.
- Answer how-to questions and recommend best practices related to CloudBlue products functionality and configuration.
- Investigate technical issues reported by customers, troubleshoot and identify solution and root cause.
- Ensure that problems are solved by applying correct procedures and documentation.
- Follow standard procedures for handover or escalation of unresolved issues to appropriate teams.
- Manage own time and workload, provide prompt and accurate feedback and status updates to customers according to SLA.
- Ensure proper recording and status update/closure of all processed tickets in the request tracker.
- Document investigation steps and applied solutions in form of tech notes and knowledge base articles.
- Adhere to defined standards and measures for quality and customer satisfaction requirements.
- Maintain up to date knowledge about CloudBlue products, related products and technologies and support processes by attending trainings and self-study.
- Resolve tickets of CloudBlue customers in quality and time.
- Keep current on CloudBlue products.
- Contribute to the CloudBlue knowledge base for internal and external use.
What you bring to the role:
- Deep knowledge in Linux & Windows System Admistration:
- Networking concepts and protocols: TCP IP, UDP, DHCP, netmask, subnet, routing, firewall, NAT, VLAN
- Web hosting technologies and protocols: web, email, DNS, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP
- Standards, protocols and data formats used for APIs and systems integration: JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, XML-RPC, OAuth, SAML
- Security concepts and protocols: encryption, public-key cryptography, SSL/TLS
- Deep experience with SQL (e.g. data types, indexes, foreign keys, analysing and composing queries).
- 2+ years of experience with CloudBlue products (e.g. CloudBlue Commerce formerly Odin Automation, CloudBlue Connect, APS).
- 1+ year of experience with Cloud/virtualization platforms (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, Azure, AWS, Virtuozzo).
- Knowledge of scripting/programming languages (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Python, PHP).
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Good verbal and written communication, fluent in English.
- Ability to stay calm & focused under pressure.
- Desire to learn and ability to learn fast.
- Flexible schedule and Hybrid work model ⌚️
- Fridays, summer and Christmas reduced time ⌛️
- Tickets Restaurant
- Medical and dental insurance
- Flexible compensation
- Technical training by department
- English and Spanish lessons
- Career paths by department
- Monthly bonus for home electricity
- Free coffee and cold drinks ☕️
- Arcade machine
- Team building events
- RSC activities ♻️