Marketing Operations HPE
This job posting is no longer active.
Mexico City, Mexico
Job ID: 58497
We can offer you a world of opportunities to work independently, train, learn and progress your career. Join the business behind the worlds technology brands and start your career as a Associate Marketing Client Services LATAM.
In the LATAM team we would like to give you the opportunity to grow with us in a great team creating new possibilities of marketing initiatives and activities through the Ecosystem needs.
- Review and consolidate LATAM marketing plan for each country and upload all initiatives and Activities at the vendor portal.
- Gather all LATAM POP information to claim regionally to HPE through the portal.
- Relationship and planning with HPE executives
- Planning, Monitoring and execution of Initiatives. Taking Care of Ingram Micro HPE accountings for the region.
- Realization and Optimization of Marketing Budget. Efficient use of co-mkt funds and rebates granted by brands. Make the best possible use, ROI generation, intelligent and useful use for the business of the marketing funds and rebates granted by the represented brands.
- Ability to work in constant change
- Time Management
- Skills in the use of information and communication Technologies
- Sense of belonging
- Intermediate English level
- Known of Marketing Development funds tools
- 2-5 Years of experience, Technology industry is preferred.
- University degree
Let's shape tomorrow
Employee personal experience
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.