Accountant II HQ
Job ID: 58278
The Promise of Technology Starts with Our People
It is truly all about the people at Ingram Micro. We work as one team in delivering outstanding value for our vendor and customer partners.
Ingram Micro attracts and hires exceptional people who are creative, innovative, flexible, bright, adaptable and team oriented. We enjoy a working environment where all are encouraged to contribute new ideas.
At Ingram Micro, you will build your capabilities to new heights that will be rewarding personally and professionally.
- Accounting of all purchase invoices (inter-group and external);
- Payment and completion of all purchase invoices;
- In-house accounting;
- Preparation, accounting and reconciliation of bank accounts and current accounts;
- Support in the preparation of annual financial statements, reports with detailed financial results and audit;
- Checking all balance accounts monthly;
- Reconciliation of the balance accounts;
- Checking and validating all accounting records and preparing additional files when needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree;
- Experience in accounting or finance;
- Knowledge in the Accounting Standards (GAAP) and financial analyzes;
- Abilities to work with an ERP system;
- Good MS Office knowledge;
- Very good level of English – both written and spoken; level B2 / C1
- Abilities to work effectively in a team;
- Good communication skills;
- Analytical skills