This job posting is no longer active.
Santander, CB, Spain
Job ID: 58584
At CloudBlue, we’re changing the way the world does business. CloudBlue, the world’s largest cloud platform provider, powers marketplaces with a total of 30 million seats globally. We offer the energy of a start-up with the resources and backing a multi-billion corporation: Ingram Micro.
We’re helping businesses transform and grow into their future without limitations.
Our values illustrate why we are one of the best places to work:
- Our trust in our team
- Our creative engine
- Our strive for excellence
- Our passion and energy
We’re an ambitious and hard-working team that runs fast, cuts through ambiguity and courageously takes risks. At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. Learn more about our team and how we are leading the XaaS revolution.
- Design and develop cloud micro-services that seamlessly integrates with the rest of the Ingram Micro Cloud portfolio.
- Design of the REST APIs necessary for external clients who use our platform, helping to ensure good communication between the platform and their systems.
- Challenge and redefine existing architectural fundamentals to provide the next level of performance and scalability; ability to foresee post-deployment design challenges, performance, and scale bottlenecks.
- Develop and implement software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
What you bring to the role:
- Knowledge of Java (Core Java/Java EE) paired with solid experience with frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Rest Web services.
- conceptual knowledge of OOPS, Design Patterns, Microservice architecture, and Clean architecture.
- Experience in Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes management.
- SQL experience (specifically PostgreSQL).
- Experience with source code management tools like Git, Bitbucket.
- It will be nice plus if you have experience in REST APIs design, front-end skills (Vue/ReactJS, HTML, CSS), developing and deploying applications in cloud platforms (Azure, AWS), DevOps, CI tools (Jenkins, Maven), or Unit test frameworks.
- Flexible schedule and Hybrid work model ⌚️
- Fridays, summer and Christmas reduced time ⌛️
- Tickets Restaurant
- Medical and dental insurance
- Flexible compensation
- Technical training by department
- English and Spanish lessons
- Career paths by department
- Monthly bonus for home electricity
- Free coffee and cold drinks ☕️
- Arcade machine
- Team building events
- RSC activities ♻️
- Annual salary review depending on performance
- International and multicultural environment