Senior Marketing Executive
This job posting is no longer active.
Milton Keynes, BKM, United Kingdom
Job ID: 58219
Marketing Executive – Advanced Solutions
Hybrid - One day a week in the office
Ingram Micro Advanced Solutions offers the industry's most comprehensive technology and services portfolio. Compute, networking, storage, security, enterprise applications, UCC, IoT and AI, as well as supporting technology like mixed reality. Our enablement programs offer unique competitive advantages for our vendors and partners, delivering the insight, content and experiences that make today's complex digital technologies easier for our partners to navigate and succeed with.
Overview of role
The Marketing Executive is a crucial role in making Ingram Micro’s Enterprise Data Centre (EDC) a success; champion of solution innovations and responsible for providing our sales team with the information required to sell more products, solutions, and services.
The Marketing Executive will develop messaging and market positioning that educates internal audiences, install base and net new prospects. Partnering with internal stakeholders to develop content for vendor campaigns and engaging marketing programs to reach the target audience for each product, solution or service to drive an increase in sales pipeline and revenue.
- Planning and execution of quarterly marketing activities and strategic campaigns to support a Business Unit/Category, including brand awareness, PR, analyst relations and influencer
- Creating a consistent and impactful message to market to drive business unit
- Working closely with the General Manager / Business Manager/ Product Manager of the Business Unit to fully understand objectives and strategy and create the Go-To-Marketing vendor plans.
- Reporting and analysis on BU results from marketing, identifying opportunities for growth and market trends.
- Developing integrated innovative marketing plans in line with business/vendor goals and external stakeholder objectives for key vendors within the Business Unit
- Manage key vendors marketing budgets providing internal stakeholder updates on budget and spend and ensuring all budget is in line with forecast
- Working with all stakeholders, internally and externally to deliver back ROI results and achievements against targets with recommendations and insights on future direction
- Marketing experience within IT or IT Distribution
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of direct marketing and marketing communications
- Demonstrable database knowledge – technical, structural and data type manipulation
- Project Management experience using AGILE Methodology
- Experience managing marketing finances