Market Development Manager - Datacenter
This job posting is no longer active.
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Job ID: 58211
Is your career hitting target?
At Ingram Micro, we encourage our team to aim high—whilst providing the support, training, flexibility and opportunities to help you reach your career targets.
The Market Development Manager within the Ingram sales team has the primary function of being a trusted advisor to the partner ecosystem. You will help partners grow their market share whilst driving enablement and ensuring partners are aligned to the right mix of vendors for mutual success.
This is a highly visible role in which you will become a trusted advisor to the partners to deliver advice on the best technology and vendors for their solutions driving growth.
You will be:
- Advising partners on a technology journey taking in to account current market trends.
- Sharing and communicating trends, opportunities, futures, challenges and emerging technologies across the Datacenter landscape.
- Understanding and building a roadmap for your partners to meet their chosen goals in your area of business, engaging and leveraging Ingram's experts in this field.
- Understanding the Vendor ecosystem and the available options today and in the future. Be vendor agnostic in advising partners on the best options available to meet their / their customers’ requirements.
- Keeping track of current technology trends, conduct research, engage with relevant vendors and IM Vendor based teams to maintain currency and relevancy across Datacenter Solutions available or emerging.
- Helping partners identify opportunities by leveraging Ingram’s experts in vendor technologies.
- Tracking the progress of the partners on solution creation, sales and go to market activities.
What you’ll bring:
- Channel sales experience across a number of verticals.
- Field sales experience within business development with a great network and understanding of distributor and retailers.
- Demonstrated experience shaping and driving both vendor presence in the market by being an expert in your product.
- Experience educating the channels and identifying further opportunities.
- Driven by results, passionate about technology you thrive partnering with your customers.
We are Ingram Micro:
It is no surprise that technology powers the planet. But what might surprise you is that Ingram Micro can reach more than 90% of the global population.
By joining us, you make Ingram Micro’s contribution a reality: helping businesses grow, supporting industries from healthcare to education with their technology, or even connecting the world.
What is in it for you? Well, we take great care of our people, everyone is made to feel welcome, and opportunities to grow apply to all. But the prospect of shaping the future through technology is something you are unlikely to find anywhere else.
Let’s shape tomorrow.