Supervisor, Integration Services
Mira Loma, CA, United States
Job ID: 58837
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.Ingram Micro’s Integrated Solutions Group is looking for a Production Supervisor to join their team. The Production Supervisor role is a member of our Integration Services shop floor product build team. The work is done in a discrete manufacturing facility where we create consumer end user computing appliances and enterprise datacenter solutions.
The schedule for this role is Monday – Friday 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM; 100% onsite with no “remote” option.
What you will be doing:
- Lead and manage a team of 12-16 associates by directing and prioritizing workflow and ensuring frequent communication with the team
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with operating procedures and processes and policies and ensuring the execution of daily operational plans and strategies successfully
- Drive accountability through methods that promote associate excellence with consistent and fair feedback through coaching and corrective action
- Oversees manufacturing of customer solutions and related reporting in accordance with established procedure
- Coordinates with operations team members to maximize and optimize shop floor throughput whilst maintaining quality and providing reporting
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment
- Ensure policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed by direct reports
- Supervise product build team production associates (IT Support, Assembly Tech, Config Tech) in an organization characterized by strict process controls and strict quality assurance
- Contribute to the development of processes and procedures and ensure that employees operate within these guidelines
- Can make exceptions to some but not all processes and procedures based upon thorough knowledge of department processes
- Primary point of contact to resolve issues elevated by product build team production associates
- Lead through methods that create and sustain a positive workplace culture focused on results, productivity, quality, safety, respect, diversity and inclusion
- Collaborate with the leadership team of supervisors, managers, and professionals
- Communication and escalation with management regarding customer orders
- Ensure asset tagging and asset management fidelity
- Oversee unpacking, packing, and kitting of hardware and components
- Independently acquire additional skills to maintain technical competencies
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree required; technology related degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in manufacturing, technology, or distribution
- Minimum of 3 years of leadership, supervisory experience managing 15 or more hourly employees
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or production work environment preferred
- Must be able to lift servers and appliances
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with other employees
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment that requires adaptability, high level of initiative and problem-solving skills
What you can expect from us:
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Comprehensive training
- Opportunity to begin a long-term career with unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and growing organization!!!
- Medical, vision, dental insurance – we even have options for your pets!
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation days and sick days
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.