Job ID: 59465
Do you want to join our brand-new team in Sofia?
Who are we?
We are Ingram Micro Bulgaria - 35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is our team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider.
We are a team of 1200+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to our business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
What are we looking for?
A Consolidation Manager, who will be a key member of the Corporate Finance team, responsible for the consolidation of the Company’s financial statements, preparation of internal and external financial reporting requirements and interacting with multiple levels of Company management. This individual will have a strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), SEC and other reporting requirements, financial analysis and reporting metrics as well as the Company’s consolidation and reporting systems.
Essential functions for this role:
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Review consolidated results, identify discrepancies or issues, follow-up and resolve with country finance leads
- Provide timely review/analysis on the monthly/quarterly/yearly financial statements and other financial information on a regular basis and generating associated reports. Intelligently and concisely explain results and key drivers
- Assist in the preparation of annual and quarterly financial reports, including but not limited to quarterly/annual reports, earnings release materials, and other internal/external presentations
- Maintain strong relationships with country finance teams and extended finance supports (regional finance leads) to ensure seamless submission and continued enhancement of reporting processes. Identify process improvements and cost reduction opportunities on an ongoing basis
- Regularly communicate and coordinate with country and corporate finance teams or directors of financial planning and/or reporting to complete required deliverables
- Assist in the maintenance and upgrade and/or administration of the Company’s Financial Reporting Information Systems and Reporting Tools (e.g. HFM, OneStream, SAP, Impulse)
- Continue to monitor and enhance the financial close process, including investigating alternate procedures and new tools. Provide guidance and training to country finance personnel as needed.
- Assist in coaching and employee development of the country/regional level consolidation team members as needed.
- Research, analyze and document technical accounting issues
- Assist in the annual and SOX audits and the principal contact person for the external and internal auditors regarding requests and questions related to topside entries, consolidation-related activities and controls and consolidation system
- Coordinate changes in processes or practices with different groups/teams affected by the change to ensure seamless transition
- Review the Company’s chart of accounts and ensure consistency of creation and use
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Economics is required
- CPA certification (required)
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (preferred)
- Minimum 8-12 years of progressive responsibility within a large public accounting firm and/or large publicly-listed company with global operations
- Demonstrated experience with foreign currency translation and global entity consolidation experience will be required
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP reporting requirements
- Demonstrated experience in reviewing and interpreting financial statements and data
- The ability to reconcile accounts and resolve discrepancies
- Ability to: interface and collaborate with peers, management and other departments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong sense of urgency and rigorous attention to detail to meet deadlines
- One Stream financial system experience (strongly preferred)
As we value our employees, we can offer you:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Premium card for discounts in over 90 of your favorite brands, restaurants and service delivery places
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Hybrid working model