Product (Marketing) Manager Red Hat
Job ID: 59924
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Do you have a passion for helping your clients “Realize the Promise of Technology™” in the emerging cloud services industry? Do you get excited using your expertise to disrupt a “status quo” and help customers to think differently?
If so, join the Ingram Micro Enterprise Open Source team as our newest Product (Marketing) Manager
As the Product (Marketing) Manager, you will have the key opportunity to own the Sales and Marketing strategy of our portfolio towards our channel partners. Our portfolio includes Red Hat and EnterpriseDB and potential new vendors in the future.
You will be the cultivator of
- Building and maintaining our Marketing strategy and planning towards our channel partners. To do this you will have to combine our organizations strategy, trends within the IT market, the needs of our vendors and partners which then on your behalf is translated to a winning strategy
- Managing our Marketing strategy with our vendors. You will be the key contact for our vendors regarding everything that happens around their marketing activities as for our own activities and make sure that both our interests are aligned.
- Making sure that our teams internally are aligned to our Marketing strategy and that the right people are involved to make our plans successful.
- Keeping track throughout the year of IT trends, changes in product strategy from our vendors etc. so that we can change our plans and strategies accordingly
- Assisting our sales executives with the business plans they are building with our key channel partners. You provide insight into the latest trends from our vendors and the IT market so that they can set the right targets and expectations for our channel partners. Besides that, you are responsible for all marketing activities that our channel partners want to organize.
- Looking for cross-sell opportunities in and outside of our organization. Think about collaborations between channel partners, or working together with other i.e., cloud vendors and setup activities to enable both parties.
- Being involved in our sales cycles to understand and improve these where we possibly can.
What you bring to the role
- 5+ years of B2B Technology Sales and/or Marketing experience i.e., as an Inside Sales, Account Manager or Marketing Manager.
- Product (Marketing) Manager experience is a pre.
- Working knowledge of (Enterprise) Open Source is a plus.
- Profound interest in Marketing, Strategic planning and taking ownership.
- Good communication and analytical skills so that you are able to create support from important internal and external stakeholders.
- Should be resilient, accountable and willing to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Good knowledge of Office365 apps (Teams, Outlook, PPT, Word, Excel etc.)
What do we have to offer you
- Lease car
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Personal Development and possible growth within the organization
- Being part of a hard-working dedicated team with also room for a lot of fun
- Flexibility to work from home
- Budget to setup your home workplace
- 26 days of holiday with the possibility to buy 5 more
- Employee benefits like discount on Logitech products and G-Star clothes f.e.
- Good salary based on experience
- Bonus based on team target
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
- Ingram Micro is committed to hiring and promoting the most qualified applicants for available positions. To achieve this goal, the Company, where permitted by law, will conduct background investigations on all candidates considered for this opening*