Global Digital Platform Iead for Xvantage - (Can be located anywhere across Europe)
This job posting is no longer active.
Milton Keynes, BKM, United Kingdom
Job ID: 59981
Xvantage™ Global Digital Platform Lead (Can be located anywhere across Europe)
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great customer focussed people.
The Xvantage™ Global Digital Platform Lead, will lead the strategy and execution of our next generation of engagement offerings. From defining and implementing tools and technologies that drive deeper integration and automation to leading edge data insights and opportunities that expand our markets, the Head of Xvantage™ platform is defining new ways we will create value for Ingram Micro and our partners.
- Help define the future features and roadmap of the Xvantage digital platform based on GBS needs, data and business insights
- Ensure the digitalization of current and future business processes
- Grow O/I through use of the Xvantage digital platform
- Accelerate adoption of the digital platform for associates, resellers, and vendors within GBS
- Reporting, KPIs and scorecards to measure and drive success of the Xvantage platform globally within GBS.
- Provides a future vision of technology and are on the leading edge of research and development for the corporation and industry.
- Analyzes organizational strategy and business processes as a key member of the digital operations leadership team, developing solutions which are fully aligned with overall business goals.
You will have the following experience:
- Strong presentation and communication skills; ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences and drive mindshare of Ingram’s goals and objectives.
- An understanding of Ecommerce and supply chain.
- Ability to use data to drive business decisions and outcomes.
- Good organizational skills to manage vast and complex workstreams to achieve needed results within aggressive timelines.
- Strong communication and change management skills.
- The ability to influence and build lasting relationships.
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment whilst using initiatives and ideas to contribute to the growth of the GBS business unit.
- Anticipate customers needs and challenges to deliver an industry leading customer experience
- Degree in a business related or technical field such as Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Computer Science, Business Administration, or any other related field is beneficial
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.