Change Management Lead
Job ID: 59977
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
As a Change Management Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Defining overall strategy for change including executive alignment, stakeholder analysis and communication, gap analysis and planning, readiness assessments, journey mapping, change impacts identification and management.
- Assessing organizational change management gaps and need to ensure sustainability of new business processes, systems, and technology.
- Defining and employing a structured change management methodology to ensure a smooth transition to the new business processes, systems, and technology
- Developing and implementing a strategy to grow adoption and utilization of the platform in all aspects of business.
- Establishing KPIs and metrics for determining success and speed of adoption and change success including, operational metrics, financial metrics, and employee/user sentiment along timelines
- Collaboration with business, platform leads, engineering and product teams to ensure critical information, enhancements, functionality, and bugs are communicated appropriately to ensure maximum business benefit.
- Driving communication of strategic alignment between platform roadmaps and business to ensure associates are working towards an aligned process and platform ecosystem supporting overall business strategy.
- Developing and delivering the overall communication strategy and plan; includes creating and delivery of internal and external communications, messages, and supporting materials.
- Champion innovative and creative ideas to drive change and continuous improvement within the organization.
To be successful you need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, related discipline, or equivalent experience. (Master’s Degree in Organizational Psychology preferred)
- 7+ years of related experience with a minimum of 5 years supporting change management efforts for enterprise technology projects and for large scale projects.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Strong process orientation and familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Experience creating and supporting communication and change management plans.
- Knowledge in a variety of Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Prosci and other change management methodologies a plus (JIRA is an advantage).
- Sets goals and has highest standards
- Persists in the face of challenges and setbacks
- Delivers messages in a clear, concise, and compelling manner.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
We are looking forward to receiving your application!