Ingram Micro is the business behind the world’s brands, providing more ways to realize the promise of technology®. We are an integral part of the technology ecosystem, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
Ingram Micro has earned Great Place to Work Certification™ for 2022-2023 in the United States! This prestigious recognition reflects our commitment to our people and our culture.
Come join our team where you’ll make technology happen in surprising ways. Let’s shape tomorrow - it’ll be a fun journey!
The position is in the Irvine, California Corporate Headquarters with the opportunity for remote work up to 2 days a week.
- Seeking an IT Audit Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our team. The Internal Audit team’s primary mission is to provide independent, objective assurance, and advisory services to assist management in maintaining compliance with industry regulations, mitigating risk, and achieving operational excellence. Thus, the IT Audit Manager conducts audits of information resources across the Ingram Micro environment to evaluate the adequacy of internal controls and to develop recommendations for improvement. This position is based in our Irvine, CA., office.
- Lead audit team in performing IT audits of systems, applications, and IT processes. Formulate end-to-end internal audit delivery strategy including, but not limited to, audit planning, execution, reporting and post-audit follow-up. Prepare and report results to senior management, clearly articulating the relevance and risk to the business to address identified risks, exposures, and root causes.
- Execute on all aspects of the SOX compliance audit program, including planning, risk assessment, walkthroughs, IT general control (ITGC), IT application control (ITAC), and key report testing.
- Assist with the SOX compliance program to ensure efficient execution and effective collaboration with external auditors.
- Collaborate with IT and Non-IT personnel during all phases of an integrated audit to ensure sufficient IT audit coverage. This includes assessing business processes to identity the key application(s) utilized in processes and the top risks and controls that should be reviewed in the audit.
- Develop relationships with functional areas and collaborate and influence management to implement change that will improve the company’s internal controls and infrastructure.
- Perform on-going and pro-active evaluation of significant projects and large-scale business initiatives for the purposes of identifying possible unmitigated risks and providing advisory services. Project types include, but are not limited to, integration of newly acquired businesses, implementation of new systems or technology (SDLC), enhancements of significant systems, etc.
- Lead interviews and walkthroughs of IT and business processes with the objective to identity top risk, key controls and define the audit scope and audit work programs.
- Incorporate the use of data analytics to improve audit efficiency and broaden the audited population.
- Where applicable, supervise staff and provide team members with appropriate guidance during audits.
- Perform on-the-job training of staff auditors and prepare and conduct formal/informal training for less experienced staff members. Where applicable, provide input on audit staff performance.
- Keep respective Director apprised of project status, observations, and audit findings.
- Take responsibility to develop own personal and professional leadership skills and capabilities.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Computer Science, Finance, Accounting.
- Strong managerial and organizational skills
- Professional, clear and precise verbal/written communication skills.
- Experience in use of data analytics, visualization and reporting – Tableau, ACL, Alteryx.
- Ability to think “outside the box” and evaluate processes to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Capable of working in an agile and dynamic team-based environment, can tolerate ambiguity, able to function independently, and demonstrates critical problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledgeable in and prior audit experience in auditing Cyber/Information Security controls, Data Protection controls (DLP, Encryption technology, etc.), IT related Privacy Laws and Regulations (e.g., GDPR, CCPA, etc.), SQL/Oracle Database, Active Directory, Cloud Computing (Azure), BCP/DR, Service Management, Microsoft Active Directory, Malware, Asset Management, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects simultaneously with varying degree of complexities and timelines.
- Excellent follow and pull through, with a keen key for attention to detail.
- Ability to travel 30%.
- Minimum 7 years of IT audit or related experience.
- CISA, CIA, CISSP, CISM, CPA, or equivalent professional certification.
- Exemplary leadership ability, natural instinct to take initiative and be highly resourceful.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro has different annual base pay ranges for each work location and salary grade within the United States. This practice allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets.
Position Grade: 12
Primary Location: California
Salary Range: US Salary Guide (ingrammicro.com)
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.