Associate Professional, Financial Planning & Analysis-PHL
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 60064
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Responsible for the day-to-day financial activities of the organization; control its financial resources and ensure that all financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with regulations, accounting principles, and standards.
- Activities may include: financial analysis and reporting; inventory and costs control; and budgeting and forecasting.
- Analyze the organization's revenues, liabilities, credit conditions, and other financial indicators to forecast it's short, medium, and long-term cash flow position; evaluate and recommend investments and other financial instruments to meet these cash flow needs.
- Advise management on financial matters and the impact of laws and regulations on the organization.
- Provide expertise and advice to managers to help them develop budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities.
- Present findings and recommendations to top executives.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Reports may include auditor and financial analyst reports; profit and loss, balance sheets; and regulatory reports and filings.
- Ensure all declarations, and other required reports are submitted accurately and on time.
- Select and manage relationships with consultants and advisors to ensure the satisfactory standards of service.
- Manage financial planning and analysis activities to identify risks and opportunities and contribute to the achievement of the organization's short and long-term financial goals.
- Manage the most complex, large, or difficult analysis projects; evaluate findings, prepare reports and make recommendations to senior management about the financial implications of proposed investments and transactions.
- Contribute to the development of financial strategies for a division or operating unit that align with the organization's overall vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
- Establish and maintain positive, ongoing relationships with the external financial community.
- Provides financial analysis and advice to management in accounting, Corporate investments, cost analysis, product pricing, financial/tax reporting and related financial areas.
- Creates reports and summaries on a quarterly or regular basis as required by Corporate procedure or regulatory statute.
- Analyze and forecast financial, economic, and other data to provide accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions.
What you bring to the role:
- Entry-level professional individual contributor on a project or work team. Work is closely supervised.
- Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex.
- Explains facts, policies and practices related to job area.
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve issues in which answers can be readily obtained.
- Work is reviewed regularly by supervisor or more senior peers.
- Requires broad theoretical knowledge typically acquired from advanced education.
- Typically requires a four year college degree or equivalent experience and 0-2 years functional experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.