Associate III, Credit (New Accounts - Nightshift)
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 60069
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
- Review documents and approvals for new account application/creation; upload documents
- Setup account that has complete documents and has complied to policies and guidelines
- Handle and address mailbox inquiries, direct to other concerned departments as necessary
- Assist other associates in the process and generate reports
- Daily operations coverage for PTOs and as needed by the business
- Bachelor's Degree (Management Accounting, Business/Financial Management, or any related course)
- 1-2 years minimum experience in Accounts Receivable function or general accounting background
- Willing to work on a permanent night shift
- Candidates must have a stable internet connection to support a temporary work-from-home set up
- Hybrid set-up starting April 2022
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.