Supervisor, ERP Applications (SAP SD)
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 60089
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
SAP Supervisor who will manage a team of OTC Systems Analysts under our SAP Center of Excellence (CoE). Team is composed of highly motivated, talented individuals in providing SAP IT Services to the different Ingram Micro business units – mostly under Technology Solutions and Commerce & Fulfillment. The candidate should have practical knowledge and experience in respective SAP module required. On top of the technical skills requirements, team leadership is a MUST experience.
This role will be working with business owners/users and solution owners on process and operational requirements in providing maintenance support. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a technology driven organization with an understanding of IT Service Management, project lifecycle, requirements gathering and system analysis with the ability to participate and sometimes lead discussions and meetings. Candidates must have a strong verbal and written command of the English language with the ability to clearly communicate with stakeholders. This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging organization which is highly focused on results.
What you bring to the role:
Disclaimer *The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time or as necessitated by business demands.
- Provide functional support following the defined operational processes, ITSM processes and supporting tools
- Participate as a functional resource to SAP projects especially those involving SAP or lead initiatives
- Exhibit interpersonal skills day in and day out
- Leading and Managing People
- Provides functional/technical leadership in support of management decision and direction. Coaches other associates guided by the seven (7) leadership competencies; Able to lead by example thru quality work and exhibits good work ethics every day.
- Fulfillment of Service Requests raised by users or other support groups
- Propose functional solution or design changes for production issues or small enhancements subject for review of the product owner
- As a functional leader, you should provide feasible and sound solutions with respect to the overall design and business flow. You should be able to correctly assess the business and functional impact of the reported issue/incident as well as the proposed solution/fix.
- You should then be able to work closely with the Product Owner in creating deployment plans and ensuring minimal to zero business interruptions related to system changes/implementations.
- Collaborates with SAP CoE Teams located in the US and India
- Graduate of 4-year college course (preferably IT or Engineering)
- Working user experience with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) or Office 365
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of hands-on SAP specific module support experience is required with 3-5yrs leadership experience
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of previous experience in application maintenance or support work is required
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of previous experience in project management, systems analysis and design is required
- Practical experience in ABAP debugging as part of problem solving or root cause analysis is required
- Practical experience in documenting solutions and functional designs to support development of objects based on the stated business requirements and goals is required
- Working knowledge of ITSM processes (especially, Incident and Change Management) and/or ITIL best practices is required
- Previous experience in project management, systems analysis and design is desired.
- Working knowledge of SAP BASIS and NetWeaver is desirable
- Working knowledge on SAP HANA or S/4 HANA is desirable
- Familiar/trained in SAP Capacity and Performance concepts and/or best practices is desirable
- Working knowledge of SAP Solution Manager and HP Quality Center or other Incident Management and Change Management systems is desirable
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule (especially night/graveyard shift)
- Travel is probable for this position thus should not have travel restrictions (likely to US and India)