Ingram Micro is the business behind the world’s brands, providing more ways to realize the promise of technology®. We are an integral part of the technology ecosystem, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
Ingram Micro has earned Great Place to Work Certification™ for 2022-2023 in the United States! This prestigious recognition reflects our commitment to our people and our culture.
Come join our team where you’ll make technology happen in surprising ways. Let’s shape tomorrow - it’ll be a fun journey!Position Summary:
- Direct Business Partnering:
- Develop and leverage relationships with Operations and corporate functions to achieve manufacturing and related finance KPI’s and goals.
- Develop and implement business plans aligned with North America networks goals and objectives.
- Provide leadership with a physical presence on the production floor, driving continuous improvement.
- Be a trusted advisor and expert to the Site Director and others, providing support to find common ground solutions that satisfy the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Use knowledge of business drivers and how strategies affect overall financial impact.
- Articulate actionable data-driven insights by developing adhoc reporting tools.
- Use business intelligence tools and data analytics to influence others and drive decision making.
- Formulate innovative ideas and map steps that will clearly accelerate the organization towards its goals
Administrative Activities/Career Development:
- Understand all cost drivers in order to provide accurate and challenging budgets and forecast.
- Prioritize activities and align with stakeholders to deliver results with a high degree of predictability.
- Analyze industry trends and evolving technology to proactively identify improvement opportunities, minimize risk, and protect continuity of supply.
- Coordinate activities with corporate accounting to ensure accurate financial results and other financial closing activities.
- Participate in status or team meetings and provide updates to management.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies, internal controls, accounting standards and procedures.
- Participate in function or career development training and develop new skills essential to the future of Supply Chain Finance.
- Seeking for a subject matter expert in these areas:
- Quantitative Analysis
- Critical Thinking
- Stakeholder Management
- Seeking someone with demonstrated skills in the following areas:
- Visible Leadership
- Business Knowledge
- Financial Story Telling
- Managerial skillsets
- Finance Technology
- Continuous Improvement
- Industry Knowledge
What you bring to the role:
- BS/BA degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience, MBA preferred.
- Strong financial acumen, demonstrated experience problem solving with analytical thinking, and history of business partnership.
- 5+ years’ experience performing manufacturing analysis.
- Prior Finance and/or Accounting Management experience required.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Manages experienced professionals who exercise latitude and independence in assignments.
- Sets goals and objectives for team members for achievement of operational results.
- Problems faced may be difficult to moderately complex.
- Influences others outside of own job area regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Manages a staff of professional and support associates.
- Makes day-to-day decisions for group/department.
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
- Assignments are defined in terms of activities and objectives.
- Objectives for assigned area defined by upper management.
- Some latitude to make decisions to achieve defined goal.
- Regularly applies expertise in day-to-day activities.
- May fill the role of a staff member in complex situations.
- Requires a four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 4 years of position specific experience and 2 years of supervisory experience or 4 years of leadership experience.
Ingram Micro has different annual base pay ranges for each work location and salary grade within the United States. This practice allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets.
Primary Location: South Carolina
The typical base pay range for this role in South Carolina is USD $89,100 - $120,300 - $151,500 per year.
The ranges above reflect the potential annual base pay across the U.S. for all roles; the applicable base pay range will depend on the candidate’s primary work location, pay grade, and variable compensation plan. Individual base pay within each range depends on various factors, in addition to primary work location, such as complexity and responsibility of role, job duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Base pay ranges are reviewed and typically updated each year. Offers are made within the base pay range applicable at the time of hire. New hires starting base pay generally falls in the bottom half (between the minimum and midpoint) of a pay range.
At Ingram Micro certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including merit increases, annual bonus or sales incentives and long-term incentives. These awards are allocated based on position level and individual performance. U.S.-based employees have access to healthcare benefits, paid time off, parental leave, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and wellbeing benefits, among others.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.#LI-OP1