Cloud Business Development Mgr, IaaS
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 60188
Ingram Micro Cloud (IMC) is fast-paced business with an entrepreneurial mentality within the foundation of a Fortune 100 company that is growing absurdly fast and changing how business is done in the cloud. We are committed to helping our channel partners and professionals get access to an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry.
We’re inviting a customer obsessed IaaS Business Development Mgr. who will focus on driving vendor sales growth across our partner ecosystem, primarily interfacing with current and new Ingram customers and prospects, with a specialization and focus on Microsoft Azure offerings.
If you have a successful sales track record this opportunity is a great chance to excel at what you love doing. As an IaaS Business Development Mgr., you will demonstrate this value by recruiting new partners and enabling existing partners to execute on their go to market strategy resulting in sales growth for Ingram Micro Cloud and our vendors within the IaaS technology segment.
- Identify, win and develop new and existing customers by providing a complete understanding of the sales aspects of products and solutions
- Responsible for facilitating the partner journey and influencing the partner to take advantage of the value within Microsoft Azure, programs, and services capabilities
- Providing educational resources, and driving the sale of technical products, programs and/or services
- Responsible for growing profitable sales, activations, and market share across the distribution channel by helping your account base from a traditional computer reseller to a profitable Managed Service Provider (MSP) with steady annuity streams
- Deeply research into partner’s IaaS / PaaS business, and forge relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Learn and maintain a detailed understanding of Azure and its associated key competitive products including life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages.
- Proactively identify sales opportunities and close sales within their assigned base of Azure partners.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Sales and Technical resources, aligned in same business unit to ensure we are providing maximum value to our respective partners
- Be the resident subject matter expert on Microsoft Azure programs impacting partner profitability, to ensure they maximize their consumption of available resources and continue investing in the strategic alignment of IaaS through Ingram Micro.
- This position is primarily focused on identifying and earning the business from Net New transacting partners, with a subcomponent of developing existing Azure accounts.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by manager
Qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of Cloud or IT experience at the following level: Senior Sales, Account Management or Business Development Manager. Working across: Cloud, Microsoft Azure, AWS or IaaS in general
- Minimum of one current major Azure certification recognized by Microsoft
- Previous experience in a sales environment at a high-ranking internal sales level with a degree of customer facing experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communications skills in Swedish and English.
Key Skills and attributes:
- Ability to build reciprocal relationships with different parts of the business, partners and customers
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, cloud landscape
- Strong competency in building value proposition and positioning strong proposals
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate across all levels and effectively adapts to varied situations.
- Be creative with strong problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-function, high-pressure environment