*Account Manager - HPE Techno Sales (Saudi National)
This job posting is no longer active.
Al-Olayya – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job ID: 60153
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
About the role: Account Manager – HPE Techno Sales
In this role, you will be working on increasing the sales of HPE product portfolio complying with the company and government policies.
Account Manager should have various skills and qualifications that fulfill the prerequisites including:
- Satisfactory problem-solving skills to help resolve customer complaints or needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate product ideas to clients
- Building strong client relationships to maintain old business and acquire new customers.
- Visiting clients to identify opportunities for growth and manage negotiations
- Work cross functionally within the company to communicate with all account stakeholders
- Strong clients service and interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of clients.
- Time management and multitasking skills in order to handle multiple tasks and clients at once
- negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills ,negotiation skills and attention to detail.
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Exceed quarterly and revenue targets.
- Build pipeline.
- weekly forecasting.
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Creative person with personal presence
- A good Team player.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-5 yrs experience in IT & Networking sales.
- Distribution sales experience is added advantage. Preferred in Distribution company or System integration company in sales.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Change Agent
- Results Oriented
- Judgment & Decision making
- Customer Impact top of mind
- Collaboration and Influence
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and TALENT.