Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
You can help shape the future at Ingram Micro in change management and help us transform to a Platform company. You will work with an amazing team with the best support and a collaboration to help lead you to success! Join our team now for an opportunity you’re unlikely to find anywhere else, disrupting a $3.2 Trillion Dollar Industry and delivering technology to more than 90% of the world’s population
The EMEA Change Management expert is responsible for working with the Change Management countries and global COE leaders and organizational business leaders to drive standardization and adoption of new processes and tools across Ingram Micro. This person will follow the change management methods and techniques implemented by the change management COE to ensure adoption of the new processes and technology.
This role is responsible for ensuring Ingram Micro Xvantage projects and change initiatives are on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology. The primary responsibility will be leading, creating, implementing, and monitoring change management strategies and communication plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance across EMEA countries.
Planning and Preparing:
- Collaborate with DigiOps PM/project owners (as Core or Extended Project Team Member) for each project to assess the current environment and drivers for change
- Implement the future vision set by the change COE and business unit leaders
- Identify gaps between current and future state coming from country change leads / ambassadors and recommend regional OCM Plan, which will include but is not limited to: stakeholder assessments, training and communication plan, leadership alignment plan, readiness and sustainment plan; work with PM and country change leads / ambassadors up front to identify change metrics.
- Focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, and collaborate with country change leads / ambassadors on job roles and organization structures.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead regional change management activities.
- Brings out of the box thinking to solve client’s challenges.
- End Results:Integration of change management activities into all planned changes to ensure smooth transition and adoption.
Lead, Monitor and Collaborate:
- Support change management through implementation phase of project; execute the regional OCM plan and prioritization of activities set by the change management COE including an effective and efficient communications plan; attend training to offer insight and redirection as needed.
- Collaborate with the instructional designer on the implementation of training material and workshops.
- Facilitates and documents business requirements coming from the region and country change leads / ambassadors, provide input on process maps, drives test and implementation strategies.
- Conducts (Virtual and in-person) trainings to help country change leads / ambassadors so that users understand changes.
- End Results: Ensure accurate and effective launch and communication of expected changes. Ensure projects meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the implemented change. Collaborate with the designated PM and country change leads / ambassadors through post-implementation phase to monitor progress of change
- Proactively monitor and measure the OCM journey
- Assist the change leader with post implementation reporting and analysis
- Collaborate with PM, country change leads / ambassadors and change leader to address problems and gaps or delays in adoption.
- Measure effectiveness of change management plans and make adjustments where necessary.
- End Results: Evaluate progress against plan and adjust strategy accordingly to ensure a seamless transition.
What you bring to the role:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or related discipline is required. Master’s Degree in Organizational Psychology preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in supporting change management efforts for enterprise technology projects
- Project management experience
- Applied knowledge of process improvement methodology
- Applied knowledge of creating alignment between strategic plans, interventions, and execution of initiatives
- Three to six years of professional, progressive experience in change management is required. It is desired that a minimum of three of these years be spent working in an international environment
- Brings strong professional presence in all environments
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience creating, leading, facilitating, training virtual and in-person trainings
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Strong process orientation and familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- A working knowledge of large-scale technological implementations
- Experience creating and supporting communication and change management plans
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and exhibit excellent multi-tasking skills. The ability to effectively influence stakeholders/project teams and to be well-skilled in both oral and written communication is required
- Must possess the ability to understand and articulate the complexity of business processes, and build/develop/support practical communications plans based upon those needs
- Must possess strong business acumen, encompassing the ability to see the "Big Picture" within a complex, multi-faceted organization
- Must be proactive, self-directed, and skilled at facilitating meetings by utilizing effective presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Working knowledge of the following software programs: E-mail systems; MS Office Suite; Visio, and MS Project
- Working knowledge of Prosci and other change management methodologies
Position may require travel, including international travel.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
(not part of Europe hiring process)
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.