As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and resellers through unique marketing programs, outsourced logistics, technical and financial support, managed and cloud-based services, and product aggregation and distribution. The company is the only globally broad-based IT distributor, serving more than 150 countries on six continents with the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of IT products and services.
In this full-time role, you will report to our Director HR Australia and New Zealand.
What will you do?
- You will be a trusted member of the NZ Leadership team advising the Managing Director, New Zealand and their team across a diverse range of HR initiatives.
- Contribute to the business strategy by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organisational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes.
- Lead projects focused on the Employee Experience across New Zealand and work on projects across the ANZ and the Asia Pacific region.
- Take accountability for ensure local labour law compliance across all aspects of HR.
- You will have the opportunity to coach, and mentor others within the HR team to enable them to excel in their jobs.
- You will further develop one HR team which speaks with one voice, and which closely collaborates efficiently in all areas of HR including, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Organisational Development, Compensation & Benefits and HR Operations.
What experience do you bring?
- You have extensive experience with working in an ever-changing and dynamic global multi-matrix working environment, with clear focus on the day-to-day operations balanced with global corporate strategies, values, and goals.
- You can translate HR & Business strategies and goals into HR plans and standards essential to “make things work” across the business.
- Strong local labour law knowledge and experience with exposure to collective agreements is desirable.
- You can demonstrate implementation of HR projects, strategies, and processes.
What competencies do you bring?
- You are a trusted adviser at all levels and can proactively drive change. Sparking enthusiasm in others, possess excellent interaction skills, a confident presentation style, and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- You are a long-term business thinker, who is capability builder for yourself, leaders and within the HR team.
- You feel comfortable in taking an independent standpoint and can communicate about it with various stakeholders.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in HR, Legal or similar, gained through experience, with a preference for a graduate degree.
What’s in it for you?
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your knowledge and expertise.
Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine Career Progression Pathways
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Flexible Working Environment
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Staff Purchase Policy, Benefits Scheme & Birthday Leave
- Wellness programs
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of click “Apply”.
Let’s shape tomorrow.