Business Development Manager (Adobe/SAAS Sales)
This job posting is no longer active.
Bengaluru, KA, India
Job ID: 60436
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.Position Summary:
- To Drive the business development activities for Adobe/SaaS products in the Assigned Territory
- To be Responsible for Revenue for the assigned product
- Responsible for new business and partner acquisition for the region
- To Manage Vendor and Partner Relationships
- Act as an ambassador of the organization to partner and vendor community in region.
- Management and ownership for development of our top mid-range partners & remote management of our smaller low touch partners.
- Managing partner opportunities developed independently, supporting the wider sales team and ongoing marketing activities.
- Management and ownership of the join business plan within both top partners, covering sales & marketing activities and skill development.
- Ownership for managing, updating, and reporting on full business pipeline.
- Working with marketing to design, launch and run campaigns within smaller low touch partners to raise awareness and update on our full proposition.
- Working with the vendor sales teams to develop skills and relationships
- Supporting the wider business unit team of Business Manager & Product Manager
- Proven skills to operate in a large matrix business