Principal, ERP Applications (SAP FI AMS)
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 60528
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are looking for a SAP FI Support Principal to join our SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) team, composed of highly motivated, talented individuals in providing SAP IT Services to the different Ingram Micro business units – mostly under Technology Solutions and Commerce & Fulfillment. Candidate should have practical knowledge in SAP modules. This resource should have good knowledge of the business process and the implementation methodologies.
This position will be working with business owners/users and solution owners on process and operational requirements in providing maintenance support. The ideal candidate should have experience working in a technology driven organization with an understanding of IT Service Management, project lifecycle, requirements gathering and system analysis with the ability to participate and sometimes lead discussions and meetings.
What you bring to the role:
- Performs Incident, Problem and Change Management tasks/activities thru problem solving/analysis, bug fixing and coordination with users/stakeholders and other support groups.
- Create documentations as needed to build solution and operational knowledge.
- Ensures completeness of problem/impact analysis and that Post Mortems are completed for all SEV1 and SEV2 incidents as appropriate.
- Leads or drives innovation as part of Continual Service Improvement of the SAP CoE team.
- Participate as a functional resource to SAP projects or Lead initiatives.
- Collaborates with SAP CoE Teams located in the US and India.
- Build proposal on functional solution designs for bug fixes or small enhancements.
- Graduate of 4-year college course (preferably IT or Engineering).
- Working user experience with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) or Office 365.
- Minimum 7 years of hands-on SAP FI/CO module support experience is required.
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience in application maintenance or support work is required.
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in project management, systems analysis and design is desirable.
- Practical experience in ABAP debugging as part of problem solving or root cause analysis is desirable.
- Practical experience in documenting solutions and functional designs to support development of objects based on the stated business requirements and goals is desirable.
- Working knowledge of SAP IDOCs and BAPIs is desirable.
- Working knowledge of ITSM processes (especially, Incident and Change Management) and/or ITIL best practices is desirable.
- Previous experience in project management, systems analysis and design is desired.
- Working knowledge on SAP HANA or S/4 HANA is desirable.
- Familiar/trained in SAP Capacity and Performance concepts and/or best practices is desirable.
- Experience working in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to work on shifting schedules.