Executive Director HR India
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 60581
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
We operate in geographical areas, led by a Group President who receives support from global BU leaders and global functional leaders (like HR, Finance, Legal and Information Systems). Each Country Chief Executive (CCE) is accountable for the full P&L in the country.
HR is organized globally with centers of excellence including Compensation and Benefits, global Learning and Development, HR Information Systems, and communications.
The entire global HR organization has a strong focus on a‚ One plan, One company, One team’ strategy and is working hard to make Ingram Micro a talent factory.
In India, our main offices are in Mumbai (HQ), New Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Kolkata (total of locations are approximately 30).
In this fulltime position you will report directly into our VP HR APAC, Stephanie Nash
What will you do?
- You will oversee all Ingram Micro sites in India, based out of our Mumbai office.
- You are responsible for the Indian market that involves a total of approximately 2.000 FTE.
- You will work closely together with the Country Chief Executive and the country and business Management Teams in India.
- You will be a member of the APAC HR leadership team and the senior country leadership team.
- You will further develop one HR team which speaks with one voice, and which closely collaborates efficiently in all areas like Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and Payrolling. Our recent deployments of Workday and Jobvite will enhance these opportunities.
- You will lead from a HR perspective our current digital transformation (Xvantage) and driving a solution sales driven organization.
What talent do you bring?
- You have experience with working in an ever-changing and dynamic global multi-matrix working environment, with clear focus on the local Indian day-to-day operations balanced with global corporate strategies, values, and goals.
- You are a true leader who will be able to ‘stand out from the crowd' to significantly strengthen the HR teams and become one truly professional HR team supporting the various businesses in the Indian organization.
- You have experience with translating global HR strategies and goals into local HR plans and standards are essential to “make things work” on the local end.
- You have experience with large HR projects and implementing new HR systems & strategies (Performance Management Systems).You are experienced with working with works councils in changing times.
- You have Merger & Acquisition HR related experience, integrating new acquired division(s) into local set up, securing the mutual interest and support of the overall direction of entire country set up, (including new acquired divisions).
- You have HR management experience on senior B2B level, knowledge of local HR standards, procedures, and legal related topics.
- To be successful in this job of Executive Director HR, you understand the ICT technology and distribution markets.
What are your competencies?
- You feel comfortable in taking an independent standpoint and position and can communicate about it with the various stakeholders.
- You can proactively drive change and is able to spark enthusiasm in others, possess excellent interaction skills, a confident presentation style, and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- You have a “can do mentality” and always find opportunities to make things work.
- You are a long-term business thinker, and relationship builder.
- You are a trusted adviser on several levels, able to translate and implement ‘global to local’.You are a self-driven capability builder with a strong personality.You have a university degree in HR, Legal or similar, gained through experience, with a preference for a graduate degree.