*Location: Irvine, California
Ingram Micro is the business behind the world’s brands reaching nearly 90 percent of the world’s population. Our market reach, diverse solutions portfolio, and digital platform Ingram Micro Xvantage™ set us apart. We have approximately 27,000 associates committed to serving our more than 161,000 customers and 1,500 vendor partners worldwide. Learn more at www.ingrammicro.com.
Ingram Micro has earned Great Place to Work Certification™ for 2022-2023 in the United States! This prestigious recognition reflects our commitment to our people and our culture.
Come join our team where you’ll make technology happen in surprising ways. Let’s shape tomorrow - it’ll be a fun journey!
This position is in the Irvine, California corporate headquarters and has the opportunity for hybrid work with a few days remote per week.
The Executive Director, Global SAP Finance FICO/FICA is accountable for driving Ingram Micro’s enterprise integration strategies. This position is responsible for formulating short-term and long-term strategies in the above-mentioned areas relative to Ingram Micro’s evolving SAP Finance technology platforms and application architecture.
Finance organization is integral in driving value creation across the business; therefore, the Executive Director of SAP Finance Transformation would demonstrate the following skills:
- Establish a clear and shared vision for your finance organization. Lead mission-critical program and project initiatives in areas of Finance Systems and Integrations. Actively seek out and drive continuous improvement opportunities across business processes and system solutions. Provide Solution Architecture in SAP Finance – FICO/FICA and S/4 Finance (2024).
- Extensive SAP FICO functional experience in covering the following areas; General Ledger (FI-GL), Accounts Payable (FI-AP), Accounts Receivable (FI-AR), Bank Accounting (FI-BL), Asset Accounting (FI-AA), Funds Management (FI-FM), Special Purpose Ledger (FI-SL), Cost Element Accounting (CO-OM-CEL), Cost Center Accounting (CO-OM-CCA), Activity-Based-Accounting (CO-OM-ABC), Internal Orders (CO-OM-OPA), Product Cost Controlling (CO-PC), Profitability Analysis (CO-PA), Profit Center & Accounting (EC-PCA), FICA, Contract Accounting and CI, convergent invoicing.
- Create a compelling and flexible implementation roadmap. Operate as a subject matter expert for SAP S4 FICO/FICA and other Finance Systems in the portfolio, be a point of contact for integration with upstream and downstream processes such as P2P, OTC and SCE.
- Design processes with users in mind. Partner with stakeholders to translate business requirements into systems solutions.
- Manage to both global and local complexities. Ensure adherence to global design, technical architecture, standards, audit and change management. Operationalize solution through hyper-care and transition to support teams. Manage projects including resource allocations, financials/budgets, work plans, issue & risk management, and status reporting.
- Establish strong governance for decision-making. Create an intelligent data framework. Embed innovation at the heart of the program.
- Dynamic leader who can energize multi-discipline work teams to develop and execute strategies based on current and anticipated needs.
- Provides coaching, career development, and evaluations for direct reports.
- Establishes performance goals, develops measurable performance standards, and establishes necessary checkpoints to monitor progress.
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to a high-performance environment.
- Provides resource planning to support future initiatives and in proportion to project impact on the organization.
- Communicates decisions and policies in a way that establishes understanding and commitment.
- Provides direction in resolving conflicts, as well as coaching poor performers to improved levels of performance.
- Fully understands Ingram Micro’s policies and procedures. Acts in accordance with all company policies and can explain them to associates. May participate in developing new policies and procedures.
- Utilizes future foresight when leading and coaching associates.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, engineering, math, or related field required, or equivalent combination of education and experience in SAP FICO/FICA/S4 Hana and education.
- 15 + years of SAP Finance experience, specific to ECC-FICO, FICA, and S/4 Finance, across multiple industries.
- Ability to drive process and system transformation to deliver end-to-end Finance solutions. Experience deploying Global Templates. End to End solutions
- Experience operating in a global SAP environment including collaboration with international teams and offshore models is preferred.
- Proven experience managing/mentoring and coaching teams/ cross border teams.
- Experience managing large global project budgets and timelines.
- Experienced across all phases of a project including fit/gap analysis, design, build, testing, training, cutover, and post go live support.
- Managing a matrixed AMS team
- In depth knowledge of end-to-end RTR business processes including areas such as General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Integrations, Fixed Assets, Foreign Exchange Revaluation, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Travel & Expenses, Treasury, Reporting, and Data Integration.
- Experience integrating SAP with external Tax, Travel, Purchasing and Treasury systems such as Vertex, Concur, and Kyriba.
- Effective communicator, knowing when and what to communicate with relevant stakeholders to ensure no missed opportunities and/or no surprises.
- Ability to critically think and communicate complex and technical information, as well as present findings to both internal and external parties.
- Proven ability to collaborate, influence and drive for results at all levels of the organization.
- Strategic global mindset
- Excellent senior Stakeholder management experience
- Previous Global template/ Blueprint design experience
This position may require occasional travel, including international travel.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
The typical base pay range for this role in Irvine, California is USD $183,200 - $256,400 - $329,700 per year. The ranges above reflect the potential annual base pay across the U.S. for all roles; the applicable base pay range will depend on the candidate’s primary work location, pay grade, and variable compensation plan. Individual base pay within each range depends on various factors, in addition to primary work location, such as complexity and responsibility of role, job duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Base pay ranges are reviewed and typically updated each year. Offers are made within the base pay range applicable at the time of hire. New hires starting base pay generally falls in the bottom half (between the minimum and midpoint) of a pay range.
At Ingram Micro certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including merit increases, annual bonus or sales incentives and long-term incentives. These awards are allocated based on position level and individual performance. U.S.-based employees have access to healthcare benefits, paid time off, parental leave, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and wellbeing benefits, among others.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and a pre-employment (post offer) background check.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.