Job ID: 60423
At Comms-care we pride ourselves on delivering outstanding service to our customers, as the UK market leader in channel IT Services, we have embarked on the delivery of a Digital Transformation strategy that includes the implementation of ServiceNow as our primary business application for delivering services to our customers.
Our solution includes the following ServiceNow modules:
- IT Service Management (inc Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge)
- Customer Service Management (inc Portal, Request)
- Field Service Management (inc Asset, Mobile App)
- Strategic Portfolio Management
To support this solution, we are looking to recruit an experienced ServiceNow Developer/ Administrator to work within our Platforms team, they will be working in collaboration with our internal teams, global teams, and external consultants to deliver and support our ServiceNow solution.
As a ServiceNow Developer you will…
- Identify and develop technical designs and solutions to support our business and process requirements, implementing new functionality and enhancement requests.
- Collaborate with operations teams to identify improvements and automation based on business rules, implement workflows to deliver efficiency and improve customer experience.
- Setup, develop, configure, test, and manage all ServiceNow components including APIs and integrations.
- Work with local and global technical teams as well as external consultants to deliver, maintain and evolve our solution on agreed timelines, following best practice processes and designs.
- Implement and support integrations with 3rdparty systems, including customer ITSM systems.
- Own end-to-end development activities, prioritizing work based on business demand.
- Ensure documentation is created and maintained for all development and configuration deliverables.
The ideal candidate for the ServiceNow Developer opportunity will have…
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- Experience of implementing solutions in ServiceNow across a number of modules including ITSM, CSM, FSM, SPM, Portal
- Prior experience of integrating ServiceNow with other third-party solutions and platforms using Integration Hub, REST and SOAP
- Experience managing and advocating for customer issues or needs.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to rapidly learn new technologies and tool sets.
- Knowledge of ITIL terminology and processes
- Proficient in English (Spoken and Written)
- Possess a high level of attention to detail and display solid organizational and time management skills.
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
Comms-care is a leading provider of channel network & server support solutions based in the UK and Sofia, Bulgaria. We assist over 700 channel partners and support to over 30,000 active support contracts. Comms–care manages all aspects of IT lifecycle, from consultancy, design, and implementation to managed services and reactive field support covering technologies such as Routing & Switching, Security, Servers, Desktops, Voice & Unified Communications, and Wireless.