Senior General Manager - Commercial Sales
We are Ingram Micro:
It is no surprise that technology powers the planet. But what might surprise you is that Ingram Micro can reach more than 90% of the global population.
By joining us, you make Ingram Micro’s contribution a reality: helping businesses grow, supporting industries from healthcare to education with their technology, or even connecting the world.
What You’ll Do:
Senior General Manager Sales, Commercial will be responsible for leading and mentoring a team (not limited to) Sales Managers, Relationship Managers, Key Account Managers, Key Account Support Associates and Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to deliver against the revenue and profitability targets set for the Commercial Business.
The Senior General Manager, Commercial will be customer centric and must demonstrate significant experience in generating leads and building strong relationships with partners that service Enterprise, Commercial and the SMB Mid-Market.
Responsibility include but not limited to:
- Meet Financial Metrics across multiple market segments not limited to revenue & profitability
- Clearly defined sales strategies to address the unique & distinct needs of the Enterprise, national & VARS sales segments
- Develop & execute SDR sales management - Mid Market, SMB, Makina & House
- Develop and grow existing partnerships through proactive relationship management on high yield accounts and via programs and new business initiatives.
- Create a vision for the Sales organization by creating a strategic roadmap with defined metrics.
- Lead and develop a high-performing Sales team to to achieve superior results
- Coach and apply sales discipline and best practices to penetrate new accounts and continually work to improve client satisfaction
- Running the Commercial Sales GTM Team conforming to established policies and guidelines
What we are looking for :
- 15+ years' experience in operating a business unit and operating as part of a senior management team
- Experience in selling, growing, retaining successful and profitable services to partners, ideally in mid markets or commercial & enterprise markets
- A proven track record of achievement in the IT industry
- Highly capable, proactive, energetic and results oriented
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities including business acumen, adaptability, analytical, entrepreneurial spirit, effective communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence at a divisional director level (e.g. CCE, CFO, Director level)
- Commercial experience in a fast paced, technologically sophisticated, and competitive industry
- Analytical thinking and problem solving to a high level with superior communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to execute and drive
- Ability to overcome obstacles and persistence to deliver desired outcomes
What’s On Offer:
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine Career Progression Pathways
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Flexible Working Environment
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Staff Purchase Policy, Benefits Scheme & Birthday Leave
- Wellness programs
- Work from home allowance
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of click “Apply”.
What is in it for you? Well, we take great care of our people, everyone is made to feel welcome, and opportunities to grow apply to all. But the prospect of shaping the future through technology is something you are unlikely to find anywhere else.
Let’s shape tomorrow.