- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Hybrid work model (3 days home,2 days office)
- Base yourself in Sunshine Coast
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business that is growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. With a pulse on IoT, CyberSecurity, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more.
About The Role:
We are hiring a (4) Platform Success Representative with Cantonese & English, Mandarin & English, Malaysian & English proficiency, that will bring a customer centric mindset to ensuring our reseller partners are able to fully utilise all the functionality, features and benefits of the various platform offerings Ingram Micro Cloud provides.
Ingram Micro Cloud is fast-paced business with an entrepreneurial mentality within the foundation of a Fortune 100 company, and we’re inviting a customer obsessed individual who will take great pride in providing an exceptional experience to our partners while leveraging our various platform offerings. This role reports to the Manager of Customer Success.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Must be flexible to work as per the time zones of assigned countries.
- Proficiency in Cantonese & English, Mandarin & English, Malaysian & English is required
- Serve as the technology expert for our own platform offerings, such as Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, Marketplace-as-a-Service, CloudBlue Rev and more.
- Helping our partners utilise platform features and integrations with a positive customer centric attitude.
- Execute a proactive technology strategy to increase the adoption and integration of key platform functionalities and vendor specific programs.
- Contribute to programmatic approach ensuring technology adoption outside assigned customer base, taking a ‘never lose a customer’ approach.
- Survey and ensure positive results of NPS and CSAT scores on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate and liaise with other Ingram Micro (local & global) teams. Work closely with customer success, support, and sales resources to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Serve as Voice of the Customer by continuously soliciting and presenting technology feedback to your Manager.
- Develop and share best practices amongst team members to continuously improve customer experience and increase technology adoption.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in customer success, technical account management, customer experience, general support or project management.
- Strong technical acumen and proven customer engagement history.
- Experience in managing relationships.
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others and build a team-oriented environment.
- Competitive, ethical, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, excellent team building and influencing skills.
- Previous experience working on or learning about systems design, programming, data structures, programing language or general Cloud technology is a plus.
- Must be energetic, bold and ambitious to execute on Ingram Micro Cloud strategic objectives.
What’s On Offer:
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine Career Progression Pathways
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Flexible Working Environment
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Staff Purchase Policy, Benefits Scheme & Birthday Leave
- Wellness programs
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.