Sales Quote Desk Representative
We are Ingram Micro:
It is no surprise that technology powers the planet. But what might surprise you is that Ingram Micro can reach more than 90% of the global population.
By joining us, you make Ingram Micro’s contribution a reality: helping businesses grow, supporting industries from healthcare to education with their technology, or even connecting the world.
What You’ll Do:
There are two permanent full time opportunities of Sales Quote Desk Representatives with leading cyber security vendor.
It is a full-time phone/email-based role where we provide solutions/advice and quotations to customers and key strategic partners for a leading Cyber Security vendor and their full suite of products and solutions.
The role requires you to work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficiency and accuracy, so all solutions and quotes are delivered in agreed timeframes.
- Provide accurate quoting and technical advice utilizing team quote tools including vendor configuration tools to provide pricing to our customers in a timely manner.
- Management of Inbound Calls
- Ensure customers receive accurate technical advice on products and services in a timely manner so they are satisfied whilst also receiving excellent customer service
- Ensure that your nominated vendor (leading cyber security) knowledge is maintained to the highest achievable level.
- Ensuring all vendor required certifications are kept current is imperative
- Maintain high quoting service level and accuracy. Get Certified with Vendor Certifications
What You’ll Bring:
- IT industry, previous experience in inbound sales – minimum of 1 year
- IT knowledge, industry knowledge, leadership skills, server storage and/or networking and security technologies
- Previous quoting, sales support, or distribution industry experience
- Professional telephone manner, excellent problem-solving ability, excellent communication skills, accuracy, proven excellence in customer service
- Proven knowledge of systems and procedures within the quote desk
- Excellent people skills, self-motivated, ability to work unsupervised
- SAP experience is desirable but not essential
What’s On Offer:
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine Career Progression Pathways
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Flexible Working Environment
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Staff Purchase Policy, Benefits Scheme & Birthday Leave
- Wellness programs
- Work from home allowance
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of click “Apply”.
What is in it for you? Well, we take great care of our people, everyone is made to feel welcome, and opportunities to grow apply to all. But the prospect of shaping the future through technology is something you are unlikely to find anywhere else.
Let’s shape tomorrow.