- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Hybrid Work Culture (2 days office,3 days home)
- Base yourself in Sydney
Business Manager - Cybersecurity
We are Ingram Micro:
It is no surprise that technology powers the planet. But what might surprise you is that Ingram Micro can reach more than 90% of the global population.
By joining us, you make Ingram Micro’s contribution a reality: helping businesses grow, supporting industries from healthcare to education with their technology, or even connecting the world.
What You’ll Do:
Reporting to the Director of the Advanced Solutions Group, we are currently recruiting for a high performing Business Manager to join our team.
The core responsibility of this role will see the successful candidate effectively managing the Australian relationship between Ingram Micro and a leading Cybersecurity vendor. Through effectively managing this relationship with the vendor the Business Manager will ensure that Gross Margin and revenue numbers are met along with ensuring all back-end reporting and management is maintained.
Other key responsibilities will include but are not limited to :
- Setting strategic direction and leading the various parts of the Vendors portfolio and businesses to attain company growth objectives.
- Working closely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that revenue, profitability and inventory metrics are achieved.
- Creating, developing and assisting to manage quarterly marketing plans.
- Working closely with the Ingram Micro and Vendor sales team to ensure maximum mind share is achieved.
- Working with Product Managers and support associates to ensure continued success of the portfolio
What You’ll Bring:
- A strong background in Business Management within the Cybersecurity space
- Proven track record in leading a team
- Excellent relationship management skills, both internally and externally
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Previous experience in developing business/marketing plans and an ability to present the plans to both internal and external customers
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including excel skills and the capability to analyse the data within Excel to create meaningful reports, and advanced PowerPoint skills highly desirable
The successful candidate will have a strong track record of effectively building up businesses/business units in highly competitive markets. They will also be able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism, attention to detail and a strong focus on customer service, you will also ideally be Tertiary qualified in a Business or Marketing field.
What’s On Offer:
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine Career Progression Pathways
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Flexible Working Environment
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Staff Purchase Policy, Benefits Scheme & Birthday Leave
- Wellness programs
- Work from home allowance
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of click “Apply”.
What is in it for you? Well, we take great care of our people, everyone is made to feel welcome, and opportunities to grow apply to all. But the prospect of shaping the future through technology is something you are unlikely to find anywhere else.
Let’s shape tomorrow.