Marketing Executive - Cybersecurity
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Job ID: 60668
We are Ingram Micro:
It is no surprise that technology powers the planet. But what might surprise you is that Ingram Micro can reach more than 90% of the global population.
By joining us, you make Ingram Micro’s contribution a reality: helping businesses grow, supporting industries from healthcare to education with their technology, or even connecting the world.
What You’ll Do:
You would work with the assigned cybersecurity vendor to establish a marketing strategy that supports the strategic growth initiatives of the assigned vendor.
What You’ll Bring:
- Manage the execution of the strategy and provide visibility on ROI to internal and external stakeholders
- Create innovative marketing, advertising and communications solutions that align with cybersecurity vendor and partner strategies.
- Work closely with Production Team Lead and Creative Team to ensure projects and creative work is delivered on time and meet brand guidelines.
- Targeted marketing of specific assigned Vendors & Products.
- Execution of high-quality marketing campaigns.
- Creating & nurturing strategic relationships with both vendors & internal sales teams.
Previous background in agency, advertising or account management with a proven ability to understand full marketing mix of functions
Superior relationship building skills
Communicate at all levels with confidence and intelligence
Advanced negotiation and closing skills
The ability to work autonomously and manage multiple stakeholders
Consultative approach with an ability to deliver solutions that benefit the business objectives and maximize revenue
What’s On Offer:
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine Career Progression Pathways
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Flexible Working Environment
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Staff Purchase Policy, Benefits Scheme & Birthday Leave
- Wellness programs
- Work from home allowance
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of click “Apply”.
What is in it for you? Well, we take great care of our people, everyone is made to feel welcome, and opportunities to grow apply to all. But the prospect of shaping the future through technology is something you are unlikely to find anywhere else.
Let’s shape tomorrow.