*Cloud Solutions Architect- Modern Work & Security - MEA* (Based in Dubai)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 60530
Who are we?
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries, 190 logistics centers worldwide, Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field, Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
About the role: “Cloud Solutions Architect- Modern Work & Security - MEA”
As part of this role, you will play a critical role in working with partners to provide deep technical support through solution build and first mile customer engagements such as Proof of Concepts, Architectural Design Sessions (ADS).
What will you do?
- You are responsible for identifying and evaluating industry trends, and jointly develops technical enablement plan with partners.
- You will lead and/or contribute to the delivery of workshops, boot camps, and trainings necessary to build the technical skills and expertise of partners
- You will lead the execution of deep technical engagements, such as Technical Briefings, Proof of Concepts, Architectural Design Sessions, with the goal of defining and brining new solutions, offers and/or practices to market
- You will network and collaborate with Microsoft’s & Ingram’s Engineering teams on specific skill requirements for partners and the sharing of best practices. Participates in external architect community events and shares learnings with internal team.
- You will champion an existing architecture approach, synthesizes data about partner business, applies broad technical, industry, and enterprise knowledge, anticipates technical blockers and adapts methodology to minimize risks.
- You are responsible for connecting gaps and patterns across business and technology areas. Improve partners’ success in implementing solutions and/or practice development
- You will develop and expand existing impactful relationships; creates and sustains constructive tension and trust with partner and leads the adoption of Microsoft architecture technologies.
- You will enable partners on technical pre-sales skills while supporting partners’ wins
- You will maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends, opportunities, and competitive insights
- You will promote expertise and experiences. Build an expansive Network of partner technical contacts, as well as internal and Microsoft contacts including Engineering, peer Architects, etc.
- You will attend Digital Transformation/Technology conferences such as Build. Participate in technical panels and user groups, provide insights, and contribute work that is shared across communities.
- You will provide accurate & detailed pipeline and forecasting reports.
- You are responsible for creating & nurturing strategic relationships with both customers & vendors.
- You will be responsible for resolving any issues in conjunction with internal sales and support team.
Here is what it takes to be one of the team:
- You have 2 years of success in consultative technical sales and deployment projects, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field preferred
- You have knowledge of local market needs, trends and technologies.
- You have working knowledge in Microsoft partner ecosystem; excellent and well managed relationships; organizational skills that lead to well-thought-out priority planning; prompt follow-through on assigned tasks.
- You have the ability lead virtual teams, ensuring successful implementation of customer projects.
- You have the ability to promote offers and campaigns, able to drive excitement for Microsoft and Indirect Provider partnership opportunity
- Adept at gathering customer or partner insights and mapping architecture and digital transformation solutions to partner business outcomes. understanding of digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms, emerging computing trends and their impact on partner practice building opportunities.
- You are skilled at proposing and developing high-value solutions to scale across multiple partners while demonstrating the business case and presenting alternative scenarios in collaboration with the partner,
What's in it for you?
- Microsoft 365 Security (Microsoft Defender for Office 365; Microsoft Defender for Endpoint; Compliance; Records Management; eDiscovery/Advanced eDiscovery; Data Loss Prevention; Information Governance; Information Protection; Insider Risk Management, etc.)
- Modern Management-Mobility and Security Solutions (Microsoft Intune; Conditional Access, Identity Governance, Azure Active Directory AAD, Microsoft Cloud App Security; Advanced Threat Analytics; Defender for O365, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, etc.)
- Endpoint Management Security (Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite + Security EMS; Active Directory/Identity; Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection D-ATP; Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection; Other endpoint security solutions and comprehensive threat protection technologies).
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and Talents.