*professional, Business Development - Microsoft Business Applications (Based in Dubai)*
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 60753
Who are we?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our business across the Middle East, Turkey, and Africa regions. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our go-to-market Sales Presales, Sales and Business Development) and Marketing teams. Our business is focused on resellers in the Business-to-Business space (B2B).
In this job of professional, Business Development - Microsoft Business Applications, you will be responsible for driving customer and workload adds with partners in indirect ecosystems (frequency & yield focus).
What will you do?
Accelerate Business applications Sales to overachieve sales targets:
- You will drive Business Applications objectives to overachieve revenue, the customer adds targets, customer satisfaction and scorecard metrics.
- You will ensure orchestration among the sales team and others engaging with the customer (e.g. partners, services, Engineering support, etc.)
- You will ensure pipeline hygiene and discipline, deliver on the forecast with a high level of fidelity and accuracy
- You will drive new business opportunities to achieve targets positively contributing to subsidiary scorecard metrics
- You will achieve and maintain high levels of operational excellence. Ensure appropriate four-quarter qualified pipeline in place by workload/solution.
- You will fully leverage the synergy effect by co-selling with our partners and independent software vendors to proactively identify and engage early in the sales process, combining Microsoft technology with partner expertise and intellectual property to grow and accelerate deals delivering optimum customer value.
Which Talent do you bring?
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- You have 5+ years of experience in selling CRM, ERP, or similar business applications.
- You have experience selling software-as-a-service or cloud-based business applications to partner/customers.
- You are able to Identify unique and complex business challenges and solutions.
- You are able to carry and exceed a large sales quota by driving and closing deals.
- You have a deep understanding of Business solutions, specifically CRM and/or ERP applications including one or more of Marketing Automation, Sales Automation, Relationship Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Finance, Supply Chain Management, and Commerce and how they translate into business impact.
- You have a deep understanding of business solutions, ERP & CRM, and how they translate into business impact.
- You can do commercial cloud offerings, ideally including Microsoft’s cloud platform as well as competitors and related ecosystems.
- You excel at developing strong relationships and customer decision-maker connections to understand needs.
- You are Adept at challenging perspectives with new ideas that reframe perceptions about deriving value from Microsoft solutions.
- Outstanding presentation, whiteboarding and communication skills.
- Strong negotiating skills.
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get the opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected, and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of success: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage, and Talents.