RPA Sr. Professional, Pre-Sales-MEX
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Job ID: 60076
Robotic Process Automation Sr. Pre-Sales Engineer - LATAM region
- Carry out demonstrations of the different products within the portfolio for our business partners.
- Deliver technical training to business partners.
- Design architectures and solutions for our customers that adapt to the particular needs of each scenario, always staying competitive.
- Propose and implement PoC for specific projects that demonstrate the products' capabi
- Offer technical advice internally and to our channels to guarantee the validity and feasibility of possible proposals and solutions.
- Participate in organizational strategies to expand our market reach and reach new territories and customers.
- Maintain constant communication with the manufacturer to stay updated and offer relevant information to our partners.
- Resolve doubts regarding the solutions of the portfolio.
- Comply with the assigned certification path.
- Perform professional services implementations.
- Deliver webinars and workshops.
- Advanced computing skills and SaaS platforms.
- Analytical mentality focused on problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English communication (written and spoken)
- Presentation and exposition skills.
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, Process Automation, Machine Learning, and Data Science.
- Handling at least one object-oriented programming language.
- Familiarity with C# and VB.NET.
- Experience with relational database management.
- Previous experience with RPA (Robotic Process Automation) technologies.
- Strong understanding of the operation of corporate processes.
- Ability to present technological benefits and technical strengths at an executive level.
- Ease of mediating between different work teams within the organization.
- Bachelor's degree or related career (Mechatronics, Computer Systems, Industrial, Processes, etc.)