- Partner Along High-Profile, Leading Vendors
- Join a World Leader in Technology Solutions
- Genuine Career Progression Opportunities
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We at Ingram Micro are continuing to grow our vendor and channel partners market share, with this in mind we continue to offer all our associates ongoing training and professional development that is unsurpassed in our competitors. Why not join our #unstoppable team as #learningneverstops at Ingram Micro! We have a global presence with a local feel and our Ingram Family make our culture inclusive and welcoming. WE want to fulfill your career goals and enable YOU to achieve more.
What you’ll do
- Review internal and external sources of forecast information and market intelligence to estimate product demands in the future (demand forecast) and plan for the optimal inventory requirement.
- Develop and maintain forecast models, modelled from multiple sources and analysis and drive regular reviews with vendors, customers, and internal stakeholders (VBM, NAMs, DC, Finance) to improve planning accuracy.
- Plan inventory flow, highlighting risks and opportunities associated with forward forecast and supply.
- Collaborate with internal and external supply chain planning partners to improve the quality of the forecast leading to increased forecast accuracy, driving accuracy in product procurement, and maximizing stock on shelf for our retail partners.
- Work collaboratively with the VX operations team in reviewing the retailer buying plans VS IM buying plans to establish better forecast and inventory holdings.
- Statistical analysis of sales, inventory & seasonality, analyze history for patterns and manage anomalies.
- Analyze factors that contribute to the demand of different products (competition, phasing, trend, feature & asset changes).
- Determine/Understand the need for a strategic plan, strategic position - WOC, Stores, Grading, Min In-Store Stock Position.
What you’ll bring
- A bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in demand planning, forecasting, or related field.
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, forecasting, and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts.
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision-making, and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas, and levels of business affecting the forecast process.
- More interested in business results than personal preferences and in group achievement rather than individual achievement.
- Strong attention to detail and mathematical skills.
- Builds excellent relationships with key internal and external personnel based on trust and confidence.
- The ability to translate business goals and metrics into business process outcomes and related business cases for specific projects.
What we Offer:
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine Career Progression Opportunities
- Training & Development
- Work alongside leading Vendors and industry professionals.
- Competitive Remuneration Package.
- Staff Purchase Policy & Benefits Scheme
- Paid Birthday Leave
If you are passionate about driving accurate forecasts and ensuring that stock is maintained optimally, then this is the role for you. We welcome your application
Unfortunately, due to COVID 19 and travel restrictions only candidates who are onshore and hold current Australian Work Rights (no sponsorship) will be considered at this time.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
At Ingram Micro we believe our people are our most important asset which is why we endeavour to create a positive & rewarding environment for our teams.
WE will make YOUR career adventure OUR Journey!! #DestinationYOU
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of click “Apply”