Mgr, Security Operations Center-MEX
Mexico D.F., Mexico
Job ID: 60536
Be part of our tomorrow
At Ingram Micro, we’ll offer you the flexibility, support and development you need. We actively encourage career development and personal growth within our global family so you know that together we can.
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Position Summary: Requires a college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 8 years functional experience including a minimum of 4 years of position specific experience and 2 years of supervisory experience or 4 years of leadership experience. *This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Assist with building and developing a best-in-class internal Security Operations Center
- Collaborate with a talented global group of analysts and engineers
- Be a source of technical knowledge and inspiration for team members
- Create programs and processes that scale and balance near-term goals and long-term strategy
- Manage a team of analysts responsible for detection and response
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure technical solutions, workflows, and processes for the SOC are thoughtful and innovative
- Manage and handle situations of a stressful or sensitive nature, while maintaining Ingram Micro’s confidentiality and information security practices
- Ensure staffing levels meet operational needs and analysts are trained appropriately for their roles
- Promote a culture that improves employee satisfaction and retains a skilled and motivated workforce
- Partner with the other internal information security groups to support all aspects related to company projects, programs, services, and system related goals
- Join forces with internal Security Incident Response Team (SIRT) during investigations
- This position reports directly to the Sr. Manager, Security Operations Center
Education and Experience
- A bachelor/s degree in I.T., Engineering, Cyber Security or related science and math discipline with an information emphasis.
- EngIish Proficiency is a must (fluent in reading, writing and speaking).
- Integrity and professionalism
- Seven or more years of full-time professional experience in the Information Security field
- Experience in crisis and incident response, focusing on the ability to maintain a calm and efficient response in high-pressure settings
- Creative self-starter who possesses excellent project management and leadership skills
- Ability to interact with staff of all levels, in a high pressure and fast paced environment
- Familiarity with cyber security frameworks such as NIST CSF
- Knowledgeable on adversary tactics and techniques.
- A positive attitude with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- This position requires availability to work different shifts.
- Security +
Two or more related certifications preferred.
Work Hours : 2-2-3 Shift 12 hours
Let's shape tomorrow
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.